Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Man U winning the FA Cup 2016 makes you feel....

13»

Comments

• Options
    A very good morning to you all.
    Sorry was only joking wanted palace to win yesterday so they can ram it down my throat for the coming months about winning the cup and being in Europe.
    The streets of Bromley will be safe to walk today.
  • Options

clb74, you've not been on here much. Where have you been ?

Morning CE your safe to go out today
    don't post much mate
    only been couple times in last couple seasons
    wife keeps telling me to get season ticket for next season.
    Still down the road from you if your still where you was.
    where you drinking on match days now?
  • Options

Pub since Thursday by the look of it
    love it with Liverpool losing Wednesday night and palace yesterday it's like I've won the lottery

• Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Jealous. We haven't had anything to properly celebrate for ages. And the fact that we give it the bigun about them losing when we get nowhere near their level of achievement makes me realise what a tin pot club we have become.

It's like celebrating the fact the millionaire round the corner wrote off his Porsche when you are driving around in a Fiat Seicento giving it the large.
  • Options
    Don't worry dear - Palarse missed their cues too when they were 1-0 up and United went down to 10 men

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/sport/karen-harding-apologises-for-embarrassing-fa-cup-final-performance/ar-BBtjJuV?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Ha ha ha

Note yet again how Pardew tries to get the crowd to focus on him rather than the player scoring the goal. It's all about Alan the egoist - which is of course why he always ultimately fails as a team manager.

• Options
    Cincinnati gets 13 year locusts we get 26 year Palarse fans crawling out of the woodwork - well at least we have 26 years of relative peace

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2014/05/15/new-brood-of-cicadas-discovered-in-greater-cincinnati/9150587/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy because I had a bet with work colleague if Palace won I would wear a Palace shirt at work. Thank the lord lunch is on him!
  • Options
    Turned the tele off when palace scored and decided the FA cup final wasn't taking place this year.

To my joy at seeing the score line on BBC website this morning followed by my dismay that I missed the enjoyment of the turn around, I am now ok thanks to all your humorous pictures. Keep them coming.

Such a shame the only football enjoyment now is others demise.
  • Options
    This day will be the start of their fall, they have peaked and pardew has lost the magic in the league, they are going down in a season or two, once rolands gone, we will have a chance to get above them.....the time is coming
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Morning CE your safe to go out today
    don't post much mate
    only been couple times in last couple seasons
    wife keeps telling me to get season ticket for next season.
    Still down the road from you if your still where you was.
    where you drinking on match days now?
    The Swan more often that not.
  • Options

Very relieved but we're not exactly in the position to gloat are we.

Always is a position to gloat if it's at the expense of those mugs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

Can't believe people are worrying that we aren't in a position to gloat. I think it makes it even funnier. Palace got all the way to the final, went one nil up for two minutes, took it into extra time against the worst Man Utd team in living memory, a team so poor that despite winning the cup they're still shipping the manager out, up against ten men and still lost. That's hilarious! They're still a team who can't quite get over the line. All that talk about exorcising the demons of 1990 in the past couple of weeks and Pardew's cocked it up again. The fact that we're such a shambles just adds to the show; we're a total basket case going nowhere fast and we've still got more FA Cup wins than Palace. It's a thing of beauty

If Charlton was a car at the moment it'd be a beloved Ford Mondeo that's seen better days and now unfortunately a senile Belgian codger and his daughter/bit on the side/ trophy lawyer has decided to rip out the seats, replace them with sofa cushions and are driving it as quickly as possible towards the scrapyard whilst throwing burning bundles of 5 Euro notes out the windows.

If Palace was a car, it'd be a clown car driven by a crew of Formula 3 racers spewing toxic fumes all over the place and just as it reaches the finish line, the wheels all fall off and it starts playing circus music as the drivers all get out and start spraying each other with seltzer bottles whilst their manager starts dad dancing.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    makes me feel great.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter about the the current gulf between the two clubs. The Nigel fans always seem to out do themselves with their weird behaviour providing more than enough content to cringe at. Regardless of how far we fall, that will never change.
  • Options
    The Samaritans have set up a helpline for Palace fans to call if they need support following Saturdays defeat, it is 0800 101010.

Please feel free to call this number so once again it is 0800 Won Nothing, Won nothing, Won Nothing
  • Options
    Forgive me if it has been mentioned already on this thread, but I liked the commentator's caveat about the atmosphere at Selhurst being a cauldron, though a bit choreographed.