Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Man U winning the FA Cup 2016 makes you feel....

Comments

• Options
    Jeez, the relief!!

Who's dancing now, eh?
  • Options
    Thanks to Rooney they still haven't won the FA Cup and we have.

I was singing Charlton songs at the TV.
  • Options
    Delighted. Ok so they got there and we are screwed. But, going by the question asked by the OP, surely we should be over the moon ?!
  • Options
    And now for operation Premiership relegation...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't care less that Man Ure won it, just glad Palarse lost. Who's going to own up to slipping the ref a monkey before the game?
  • Options
    Just relieved. Palace and Millwall still have never won a major trophy.
  • Options
    It's the way he sucks his cheeks in as he's doing it that makes a bad dance a bad dance of a tosser.
  • Options
    Had too many beers but fuck me get in there.
  • Options
    I'm glad all over
  • Options
    You can stick you r shitty record up arse
    you can shit your shit your shit your shit your shit your shitty scheckle up your aese
  • Options
    clb74, you've not been on here much. Where have you been ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Stig said:

Note to self.

Never, ever get so pissed that you actually think this me be a great way to support the lads.

He's even got the football trainers on. Do you think he entered a competition to get a game and thought he'd better go prepared just in case his winning letter had got lost in the post?

On a serious note this must have been a great day out for him. As much as I hate Palace they are, ultimately, fans like us they just support a different team.

Had we got to an FA Cup Final I wouldn't have been laughing at Charlton fans dressed up like many of those photos on Twitter.

If it was any other side (excluding Millwall) I would have wanted them to beat Man Utd. I just hate those stripy c***s so much that I can't bring myself to want anything other than pain and suffering got them.

Pardew, however, I would like to watch die slowly, in excruciating pain. Twice!
  • Options
    Phew!
  • Options
    Felt just like a Charlton win. Made my day.
  • Options
    I felt as nervous watching that as any a charlton game and literally took the roof off our house when united equalised

111 years of history for both clubs and we still have that over them.

The telly nearly got kicked in when Pardew did his little jig

I love Man United
  • Options
    Relief. I cheered pretty loudly when the winner went in
  • Options

Such a beautiful image.......................

Looks like he hadnt finished dancing in that one the big nose cnu

• Options
    dickplumb said:

I don't feel anything but despair at our position. Palace are a midtable Premiership side who lost a Cup Final, they are well run. Millwall are a well run Club in the Div one play off final.

We are a total shambles with no Manager, no Director of Football, no Chief Scout, no Head of Comms. We have Clowns in charge of us with no clue of what they are doing.

This is how I fell but pained me to type it.
  • Options
    At least when given a chance to reach a semi final and final they actually set out to win the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    This is it. We are such a shambles and in no position to gloat..... Whilst the got the result we wanted, it is all just a tiny bit cringe. Glass houses and all that (or paper mache houses in our case).