Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This is truly the end times......

Spanners at Wembley, nigels at wembley, Charlton relegated by a mile.....

...and the scary thing is it could still get worse.

Comments

• Options
    The 2015-16 season refuses to go away, even though it had really ended for us by April.

All we need now is an open-top bus parade in Croydon with Pardew holding aloft the F.A Cup...
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Spanners at Wembley, nigels at wembley, Charlton relegated by a mile.....

...and the scary thing is it could still get worse.

And we know they will both win . Unbearable
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh and don't forget AFC Wimbledon are at Wembley as well; West Ham are about to move into a brand new 60,000 seat stadium; Arsenal and Tottenham have qualified for the Champions League; Blimey, even Chelsea's "problems" don't look too bad alongside ours.

Happy days.
  • Options
    I propose watching the Cup Final with lose shorts on so that when you feel a fart coming you can point your arse at the TV and let rip. I can't remember approaching an FA Cup Final with less enthusiasm. We've already had to count on Man U to beat Palace and Millwall in the final in my lifetime - is a third time asking too much?

How can it be that I've seen all three other South London clubs in the Final but not us? To see Palace in the Final twice is too much.
  • Options
    We can all laugh when they get smashed.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Nothing like a bit of Eels to cheer up a Friday evening!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually I find that Eels do cheer me up when needs be. His lyrics are funny even in their depressing nature.
  • Options
    Move on.
  • Options

Please God let Millwall win we will need those 6 points

At least we won't get a tence away day with over the top stewards.
  • Options
    Do wanky palace qualify for Europa league even if they lose now as well?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

No. Hammers will get it.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

No, West Ham.
  • Options
    Phew & phew
  • Options
    So, hypothetically speaking, if you had to choose one or the other, us to win at Wembley and palace to lose, or visa versa, what would you choose?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3rd division play off is not the same as the FA cup final.

• Options

Please God let Millwall win we will need those 6 points

At least we won't get a tence away day with over the top stewards.
    Thank god as we get that at our bloody home games!!

• Options
    Don't let it trouble you Trev.
  • Options
    Does anyone really believe that Palace won"t win. This is still the 2015-16 season the season that keeps on giving....to everyone apart from Charlton
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

and Adkins with a rousing speech as he unveils Moncur

The stuff of dreams.
  • Options
    IMO forget about Palace, Millwall. We can't influence their results anyway.

What we can do is concentrate on our own Club's fight for it's identity and history which is being denied to us by those currently in positions of power.
    Continue to find ways to rid the Club of this terrible plague which has infected the hierarchy and continue to proclaim: 'We Want Our Charlton Back.'
  • Options

So, hypothetically speaking, if you had to choose one or the other, us to win at Wembley and palace to lose, or visa versa, what would you choose?

Millwall to win everytime.
  • Options
    Nigels already in the stands at Wembley, 90 minutes before kick-off? Fuck that.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    And to top it off our northern rivals the massives might be going up an all.