Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

come on Bradford

please you can do this, one one and looking dangerous

Comments

• Options
    I know he's not universally popular, but I always liked Phil Parkinson. This is his biggest chance since Nicky Bailey's sky-bound shot to become a Charlton hero.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I know he's not universally popular, but I always liked Phil Parkinson. This is his biggest chance since Nicky Bailey's sky-bound shot to become a Charlton hero.

I agree totally
  • Options
    Well I liked him. Honest, hard working, and someone you would want to work hard for.

We could do a lot lot worse.
  • Options
    Bradford are rubbish though - very little quality, but still if they can get one in the next 5 minutes.
  • Options
    I liked Parky too.

On a hiding to nothing when he took over.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jimmy+seed&espv=2&biw=1330&bih=639&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQzLjSvOnMAhXMA8AKHUrdAYYQ7AkIPQ#imgrc=_3-WybY7rRNznM:

He took his sartorial style and updated it from arguably our greatest manager.
  • Options

Bradford are rubbish though - very little quality, but still if they can get one in the next 5 minutes.

That Evans and Thorpe and decent players.

Seen that Evans play a few times, I'd take him at CAFC
  • Options
    Proctor up front for Bradford looks like Makienok without the skill. That's some comment of his ability.
  • Options
    He is clearly their play maker but not one quality ball/delivery all game!
  • Options
    Got to be the worst play off game this season. I'm getting neck ache watching it on tv.
    Bradford are terrible, aimless balls pumped forward to nowhere and Millwall not having to get out of second gear.
    Smallest 40k crowd I've ever seen, probably look larger at Wembley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got to be the worst play off game this season. I'm getting neck ache watching it on tv.
    Bradford are terrible, aimless balls pumped forward to nowhere and Millwall not having to get out of second gear.
    Smallest 40k crowd I've ever seen, probably look larger at Wembley.

That was a terrible half of football.
  • Options
    So let me get this straight!

Spanners AND Palarse AT WEMBLEY...

Farewell cruel world!
  • Options
    As a group of supporters they are a graceless bunch. Winning not enough for them,they still have act the twats.
  • Options
    Great Sheffield Wednesday ,Millwall to go up and Palace to win the cup what a fantastic season you know it's coming.Thanks alot Ratman
  • Options
    edited May 2016

So let me get this straight!

Spanners AND Palarse AT WEMBLEY...

Farewell cruel world!

To misquote Gottfried Leibniz (thanks Wikipedia), as shitty an end as one could imagine to this shitest of all possible seasons.
  • Options
    Man alive,its great to be a Charlton fan :neutral:
  • Options
    Now it's come on Barnsley.
  • Options
    Yes come on Bradford, sorry Barnsley. God what a season this has been. For the first time ever hear me say this "Come on Man Utd" This is how low it's become. Cheers Ratface and KM.
  • Options
    Should've maybe had a bit more "come on Charlton" during the season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Should've maybe had a bit more "come on Charlton" during the season?

The supporters had plenty of that but the regime/owners are responsible for where we are right now, nothing to do with the supporters. Hope you get stuffed. And get back to your own site (if you have one)