Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A tiny bit of recompense after a season of hell?

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Palace to lift the Trophy and Millwall to be promoted.

5.83/1 as a double on Skybet.

Just seems like the right thing to do being a Charlton fan at the moment!

Comments

• Options
    I've lumped on Palace in the outright market. Insurance bet.
  • Options
    I took 2-1 palace and 11-4 Millwall before the first leg. I really don't want to be queuing at the pay out window.
  • Options
    I couldn't lump any money on either, whatever odds on offer, what feel sick to my stomach consciously wanting either to win.
  • Options

DA9 said:

I couldn't lump any money on either, whatever odds on offer, what feel sick to my stomach consciously wanting either to win.

Know what you mean, I'd rather slide down a rusty razor blade using my bollocks as brakes.
    I have tears in my eyes and I'm crossing my legs after that imagery. Ouch
  • Options
    I have shamefully done this bet. One im happy not to collect, but as boggzy says it seems the right thing to do.

I'm certainly not going to be cheering Palace on though.
  • Options
    i would bet on any of those wangers
  • Options
    If you are going the whole anti Charlton thing, can't you add the Wendies into the equation?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

As I say, I have had a good bet on Palace.
    I hope with all my heart they get demolished and totally humiliated by United.
    The point is, I get paid out if the worst happens, like an insurance policy.
    Can't understand why people don't get this concept.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

I haven't backed them because I want them to win. It's the exact opposite.
  • Options
    I just have a horrible feeling Palace will do it.
  • Options
    Wa-ha! A bit of payback.
  • Options
    I got 12/1 a month ago, very glad that bet lost today.
  • Options
    Very pleased that no one has needed to cash in this particular insurance policy
  • Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    The thread title is very much relevant and it's a yes from me.

Now, millwall just need to screw up. It won't make me feel better....but it will make me feel "less sh*t"
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    rananegra said:

Very pleased that no one has needed to cash in this particular insurance policy

I wonder if anyone cashed out, when Palarse when 1 up? That's the way to do it.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options

DA9 said:

As I say, I have had a good bet on Palace.
    I hope with all my heart they get demolished and totally humiliated by United.
    The point is, I get paid out if the worst happens, like an insurance policy.
    Can't understand why people don't get this concept.
    I won £60 when palice beat Watford in the play-offs.

As said earlier, an insurance bet.