Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost friends

About 40 years ago I went to the valley with a good friend Steven Forrest , the last I herd about him was some 30 years ago when he was working at gatwick airport , in security I think . He must be about 66 now so could be retired . He used to live near brands hatch . If anybody knows him . It would be good to catch up on old times .
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Facebook.
    Friends reunited.
    Pof
  • Options
    Forrest you say?

• Options

About 40 years ago I went to the valley with a good friend Steven Forrest , the last I herd about him was some 30 years ago when he was working at gatwick airport , in security I think . He must be about 66 now so could be retired . He used to live near brands hatch . If anybody knows him . It would be good to catch up on old times .
    Thanks

Has he got brown hair?
  • Options
    Simple solution, don't make friends!! I don't bother with that 'emotional' tosh and it makes things easier and rounds in the pub really cheap.
  • Options
    Stu perhaps put his name in the title of your thread. That might trigger a memory.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Stu perhaps put his name in the title of your thread. That might trigger a memory.

Good luck.

He can't spell duchatalet though...
  • Options
    Fucking Hell Stu... how the fuck are you?