Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No news is.............?

Regarding the new Manager.

Absolutely nothing in media or whispers.

Comments

• Options
    Still funny for about a year they said they wanted to improve communication with the fans
  • Options
    Choices, choices. I am sure the theme next season will be along the lines of 'every time we have replaced the fan's sofa (following an on pitch shredding), it has proved to be the right decision.' Will she beat six sofas in two seasons?
  • Options
    Neil Lennon?

• Options
    In the same way they weren't planning for relegation, I bet they weren't planning on having to think any further than Wilder. How dare he make them do some work.
  • Options
    ...beacuse they haven't got a clue what to do next.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    perhaps they are thinking that if they don't do anything then they won't make any mistakes!
  • Options
    mogodon said:

We know Katrien is working 15 hour days week over the summer, because Sue told us so. I am sure once she has sussed the DFS website and ordered a new sofa then a new manager is somewhere on her 'to do' list.

sorted
  • Options

No news is ....... just what there should be until they have got the deal done.

Correct
  • Options

or its in the NS as it appears to be the outlet used by the club these days. ;)
  • Options

Choices, choices. I am sure the theme next season will be along the lines of 'every time we have replaced the fan's sofa (following an on pitch shredding), it has proved to be the right decision.' Will she beat six sofas in two seasons?

has ordered four of these for the start of the season

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photo-green-sofa-football-symbolics-image19030925
  • Options
    To be fair, not sure i want the news. It is bound to be disapointing at least OR go find the cat and kick it's fucking arse sort of territory...
  • Options

has ordered four of these for the start of the season

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photo-green-sofa-football-symbolics-image19030925
    For the season ticket holders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Si Swen on - spelt backwards?
  • Options

Regarding the new Manager.

Absolutely nothing in media or whispers.

… a blessing in disguise
  • Options
    ...one of the options on the Daily Mail website?
  • Options

Yep, at least they are giving us some respite and allowing our mental scars to not heal exactly but not get any worse - before the next round of fuck ups begin!
  • Options
    The only option if you read the Daily Mail.
  • Options
    Maybe they learnt from previously openly hyping up the talks with Wilder.

The news will only hit when the managers signed on the dotted line. So maybe we will hear something when nobby puts pen to paper the day before the 1st game of the season.
  • Options
    why employ someone now when you can wait until the football starts again and save a couple of months of wages?
  • Options

Should it be taking this long?
  • Options
    It will happen after the play offs
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Should it be taking this long?
    No but they assumed that Wilder was a done deal and didn't have a plan B.