Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disappointing

Imagine how I felt when I saw a thread on here announcing that Roland had sold the club. Yes really I did but then I woke up.

Later that day i saw a tweet showing that nightmeire has replaced the sofa cushions and put the sofa back.

So not only have they not sold up but despite a claim that she was working with T20k to remove the sofa (wtf does that mean?) She has put two fingers up again to let us know that she is in charge and going nowhere.

So the fight goes on.

Comments

• Options
    I am surprised that nobody has picked up on the sofa resurrection.
  • Options
    If it's there next season then she is being deliberately provocative ...we shall see.
  • Options

I am surprised that nobody has picked up on the sofa resurrection.

We knew that on the day. There was a tweet that evening showing that it was the cushions only that got trashed.

No big deal, it was a symbolic destruction.

And the people involved seemed to enjoy themselves from what I could see so all good.
  • Options
    Sofa cushions were not back in last Saturday.
  • Options
    Apparently they're going to include a standard lamp as well.
  • Options
    The sofa has returned?

Ah, that's right. Meire is showing everyone who's boss. She's the female rat.
  • Options
    I like the sofa!
  • Options
    The sofa is hoping to impress everyone during the Euros, and get a lucrative move to a top European ground
  • Options
    If I went to old trafford and saw a "fans sofa" in the corner I would think that is dreadful.

If I went bramall lane and saw a fans sofa in the corner I'd think that's dreadful

If I went to the riverside and saw a fans sofa in the corner is think that's dreadful.

If I went Loftus Road and saw a fans sofa in the corner I'd think that's dreadful and the fans will have that for breakfast in seconds.

If I went....

You get the picture...I find it infuriating that chartton is seen as a club where these kind of pathetic gimmicks are acceptable. I find it even more annoying about the reasons given for why old man burns decided this club was the right purchase for him.

We were seen as the only forms of pushovers in the eyes of the Belgian.

Make Katrien Meires life hell. If she doesn't want to resign and just keep taking abuse, then that's her fault. She needs legal forceful removal.

Harsh embarrassment it should be. I've stopped caring about any even slight sympathy for her. It's in her own hands to resign she has that option and choice.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Nice work Target20k, still feel you're being taken seriously?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's so good about this thread's title is that you can apply it to anything and everything about Roland's tenure past, present and future with the possible exception of the emergence of some of our youth players. Sorry, meant to say 'future Premiership stars'.
  • Options

The sofa is hoping to impress everyone during the Euros, and get a lucrative move to a top European ground

Have we got the sofa under contract, or can one of these clubs poach it from us?
  • Options
    Imagine how I felt when I saw people had stopped making pointless threads and then I woke up.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Imagine how I felt when I saw people had stopped making pointless threads and then I woke up.

...and commented on a 'pointless thread.'
  • Options
    Target 20K on the Sofa: "the club are looking into potential alternatives more suited to children, nothing is concrete yet tho"

So what would Katrien deem as more suited to children than a sofa? Trampoline? Bouncy castle?
  • Options
    Mackle said:

Target 20K on the Sofa: "the club are looking into potential alternatives more suited to children, nothing is concrete yet tho"

So what would Katrien deem as more suited to children than a sofa? Trampoline? Bouncy castle?

• Options
    Mackle said:

'Nothing is concrete yet tho'. That's a relief. Hope it stays that way. A&E can't cope as it. Bark and rubber much safer.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Dave2l said:

If I went to old trafford and saw a "fans sofa" in the corner I would think that is dreadful.

If I went bramall lane and saw a fans sofa in the corner I'd think that's dreadful

If I went to the riverside and saw a fans sofa in the corner is think that's dreadful.

If I went Loftus Road and saw a fans sofa in the corner I'd think that's dreadful and the fans will have that for breakfast in seconds.

If I went....

You get the picture...I find it infuriating that chartton is seen as a club where these kind of pathetic gimmicks are acceptable. I find it even more annoying about the reasons given for why old man burns decided this club was the right purchase for him.

We were seen as the only forms of pushovers in the eyes of the Belgian.

Make Katrien Meires life hell. If she doesn't want to resign and just keep taking abuse, then that's her fault. She needs legal forceful removal.

Harsh embarrassment it should be. I've stopped caring about any even slight sympathy for her. It's in her own hands to resign she has that option and choice.

If you went to Shithurst Park you would think it normal though.