Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man U vs Bournemouth (again)

Man U have put out the same strong 11 that would have played on Sunday. Either they're not worried about resting players for Saturday, or they want the 19-0 win.

Comments

• If they lose then it'll be their lowest points total in the premier league ever which would be embarrassing for LVG considering Moyes has been manager post fergie
  • Loads of empty seats.
  • Loads of empty seats.

Manchester is a long way to go for an evening game for most of their fans.
  • Do we care?
  • Do we care?

I'm hoping to get a glimpse of the many Bournemouth players we were allegedly getting on loan

*ahem*
  • Martial v Francis
  • Rooney is England's in form striker now.
  • No Wiggins, is he injured again or just not good enough for the 18 man squad
  • ross1 said:

No Wiggins, is he injured again or just not good enough for the 18 man squad

He's only made 5 18 man squads since rejoining in February.
  • dabos said:

ross1 said:

No idea why Bournemouth bought him back
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-0

A great assist by Rooney
  • 3-0

A great assist by Rooney

They just need another 16 goals.
  • 3-1, all English players with the goals (a Smalling og costing me a Fantasy clean sheet)
  • 3-1, all English players with the goals (a Smalling og costing me a Fantasy clean sheet)

Also cost De Gea the Golden Glove.
  • dabos said:

ross1 said:

Wasnt it because Charlie Daniels was their only Left-Back after Tyrone Mings got injured for the season so they needed the cover?

The what?

The what?
    Equivalent of the Golden Goal award... The Glove goes to the 'keeper who keeps the most Clean-Sheets
  • dabos said:

ross1 said:

Bumped into him at Cobham services on Saturday so was clearly nowhere near getting any games for them. Was odd that they resigned him.

The what?
    Equivalent of the Golden Goal award... The Glove goes to the 'keeper who keeps the most Clean-Sheets
    Aren't the Golden Gloves a boxing tournament ? Ridiculous of De Gea to get into all that with the Euro's around the corner if so.
  • dabos said:

ross1 said:

Wasnt it because Charlie Daniels was their only Left-Back after Tyrone Mings got injured for the season so they needed the cover?
    Wiggins couldn't make the Wednesday team, so why they thought he was PL standard is a mystery.
  • Sponsored links:

• dabos said:

ross1 said:

Wiggins couldn't make the Wednesday team, so why they thought he was PL standard is a mystery.
    Perhaps Ernie Howe was doing an old mate a bit of a favour?

• Rooney = new scholes