Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

C bomb Live.

edited May 2016 in Not Sports Related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1helNo81NmU&feature=youtu.be

No offence meant - this is how I greet my manager too.

Comments

• No surprise, I wonder where he learnt that from?
  • @Chizz what's up?
  • iamdan said:

@Chizz what's up?

Gratuitously showing up a disabled child who accidentally swears on TV. It's not for me really.
  • I know I could ignore this thread but it has riled me a bit so here goes!

They said sorry on his behalf. He doesn't understand what he is saying so how come people will make a massive thing about this?

I never through I'd be on the same side as Katie Price but I admire the good job she has done with Harvey & this is not news!!

Move along
  • braydex said:

before I get shouted down - I don't know Katie Price very well....but through my wife's work, I met her and Peter Andre several times over lunch and dinner meetings.

She can be accused of quite a lot of stuff, and she knows that herself, but when it comes to being mother to Harvey, it was clear from the day I met her that she takes his care very seriously and he is the first things she thinks about over every decisions she makes! She seriosuly wouldn't tolerate language like that being used around him and she is very particular over who he sees, where he goes, what he does etc.

She has a very different public persona and whilst I can't defend her every decision.....I do know she is a good mother and did a lot of what we all judge her on, in order to provide him with EXCEPTIONALLY expensive care, so that she didn't have to rely on Dwight York for a single penny.

Sorry - just had to have my two pennies worth..

It's a pity for her she didn't take the choice of father a bit more seriously.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

His disability did not enter my mind, dropping the C bomb live on TV made me laugh - especially as this is how I greet my manager too.

Snap
  • Chizz said:

iamdan said:

@Chizz what's up?

Gratuitously showing up a disabled child who accidentally swears on TV. It's not for me really.
    Id never watch a Frankie Boyle performance then mate

• What actually makes it funnier is the smirk before he says it! Pretty sure he knows he is being "naughty"
  • braydex said:

She has a very different public persona and whilst I can't defend her every decision.....I do know she is a good mother and did a lot of what we all judge her on, in order to provide him with EXCEPTIONALLY expensive care, so that she didn't have to rely on Dwight York for a single penny.

Is York definitely the lad's father then and if he is, has he never contributed nothing to the his care?

If he ain't and he is the father, then that's who his son was probably saying hello to IMO Useless c**t
  • braydex said:

braydex said:

before I get shouted down - I don't know Katie Price very well....but through my wife's work, I met her and Peter Andre several times over lunch and dinner meetings.

She can be accused of quite a lot of stuff, and she knows that herself, but when it comes to being mother to Harvey, it was clear from the day I met her that she takes his care very seriously and he is the first things she thinks about over every decisions she makes! She seriosuly wouldn't tolerate language like that being used around him and she is very particular over who he sees, where he goes, what he does etc.

Sorry - just had to have my two pennies worth..

It's a pity for her she didn't take the choice of father a bit more seriously.
    I quite agree - and although it's been a few years since I last saw her, she would probably say the same. He was disgraceful towards that little boy he fathered, and should think himself lucky she didn't come knocking for his share of costs......I recall her telling us Harvey's childcare alone cost her around £10,000 a month!

Over 18 years that's over £2M alone - but it will cost her for the rest of her life. That's why she sticks her name on everything she can and flogs it becuase she knows she has a hefty bill every mont for the rest of her life, and he hasn't paid a penny. You cannot knock a mum for doing that.
    Fair play to her for that
  • Sponsored links:

• I honestly think the interviewer etc is at fault here, what did they expect so I laugh at them.
  • No surprise there I guess.
  • cfgs said:

I honestly think the interviewer etc is at fault here, what did they expect so I laugh at them.

Just looked. The interviewer was his mum, surely she might have known?

• Curb_It said:

cfgs said:

I honestly think the interviewer etc is at fault here, what did they expect so I laugh at them.

No harm done - he gave a very direct answer.
  • edited May 2016
    Curb_It said:

cfgs said:

Oh, well maybe he was just being honest with her then.

She should definitely be banned.
  • Harvey has done quite a few funny videos, pulling this off on live day time TV is a career highlight. I hope he gets a chat show.
  • Frankie Boyle will be pleased .