Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Basingstoke Addicks

As i know there are few addicks in the Basingstoke area would be nice to see who else is on here. Would also like to find out who regularly travels to the valley as havent seen too many this season

Comments

• I'm here. Normally travel up by train with CatJnr. Done most homes (mainly to protest recently) with a smattering of aways. Still planning to travel up next season to continue to protest and hopefully see some football occasionally
  • I'm here. Season ticket holder for a number of years, go to a lot of away games. For saturday home games get the 09.35
  • CatAddick was it you i saw on the train back on last day of the season?
  • Maybe :smiley: You had purple away top with a young lad carrying a toy car/truck and headed towards town? I had black top on and was with moody teenager heading to car park out the back of the station
  • Yeah that was us. Usually my partner and her sons come along but they couldn't make it that day. Was good to know were not the only protesting fans in this town
  • Yup. There are others locally - I know of another family I see in town occasionally that we used to travel up with who've started to boycott this season. We plan to attend and protest next season. My boy is living for the protests at the moment. He's even planning on taking Roland out posters on school trips for photo opportunities and wants to take his home made banner to the Rose Bowl when we watch England in the summer in case he gets on the telly!!!
    Don't normally go as early as @5_12_2004at1752 - usually leave on 1157 or 1217. Waiting for the fixture list to decided on aways as there are a few long journeys but we'll try and get some in next season too
  • The boys have the banners in their bedroom window for everyone who walks past to see. Were waiting for the fixture list too. Probably wont do as many games next season but will probably end up going most weeks for protest reasons even if i dont watch a game