Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire isms

Would it be possible for someone (CARD?) to provide a chronological list of 'Meireisms' listing out her statements/actions Vs a list opposite of 'truths'.
This could be sent to journalists that are already sympathetic towards us, along with others that may need to fill some column inches in the close season (pesky Euros).

Also an easy (and comical) read to be handed out to opposition fans or those of us still on the fence. Especially with the 5 or 6 'we will learn from our mistakes' & 'we need to communicate with fans' sparodically scattered throughout.

Once the hard work of compiling is done, we can simply sit back and wait for the next one to come along and simply add it.

@stonemuse 's comment on the Telegraph thread needs inclusion; Due to the actions of fans, mothers no longer want to bring their children to The Valley VS. Sex-on-the-pitch-gate.

Also along the lines of the bad language at ground putting people off VS Shitty Shitty Shit Shit statement from our very own Shitty McShitface.

Not sure whether there's any hunger for this, but I think it would be a handy go-to guide of bullshit.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Separate to this, we actually need a timeline list of all actions and quotes by RD/KM (plus SCP) that we have felt aggrieved by as fans. This would help to clarify the sheer incompetence we've experienced and lay out our reasons for concern in black and white for all media outlets. Maybe a CARD post stickied up top for the duration of the regime.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Good idea and if we can collaborate with a journalist, all the better. All of the major sports journalists have covered Charlton's plight recently and these facts included in yet another critical article will bump Katrien up on Google for all the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    “Roland doesn't do failure”

Also her claim that every coach was better than the last. Statistically the exact opposite was true at the time.

I think there was a quote about that sofa too, it might have been in the famous powerpoint show when she listed it as a success.
  • Options
    We had a thread on here a while back called 'a series of unfortunate debacles' that listed her various cock ups. Will need the latest few added to it but it became a pretty comprehensive list.
  • Options
    A 'timeline of incompetence'. Just had a great idea for a new website design.
  • Options

We had a thread on here a while back called 'a series of unfortunate debacles' that listed her various cock ups. Will need the latest few added to it but it became a pretty comprehensive list.

Thanks, I don't remember that (there have been so many!). I just thought that an easy 'Pro V Con' type 'Official CARD' document would be an easier way for outsiders to understand what is going on.
  • Options

A 'timeline of incompetence'. Just had a great idea for a new website design.

I'll have 2% of all profits, thank you.
  • Options
    If someone does produce such a list, it would be good if they could reference all the original urls now that she's got her cronies to tinker with the internet.
  • Options
    "Every change has been the right one and improved our results and our ranking"

Remind me again where we finished in the league :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The infamous:

‘‘I should not say this but I don’t care about the history of the Club

Interview given to Brussels newspaper L'Echo on 28th September 2015.
  • Options
    The infamous 2% of fans protesting.. followed by the picture of multi-thousands outside protesting & marching.
  • Options
    So confident was she that only a minority wanted to protest that she took a photograph of us, bless her. Then said at the Q&A that our behaviour was unacceptable and played the victimised female card by referring to our (the protesters) wives and girlfriends.

Lucky it was only ever a "message board thing."
  • Options
    On Twitter

Dear Katrien things are going wrong at Charlton and appointing a quality Manager is only the start

To which our CEO responds:

We believe Fraye can do this for us he's excellent

11.50am. 23 Dec 2015
  • Options
    The potential list is a bottomless pit. Rather overwhelming.

The released videos from CARD etc mostly do a very good job to outline the ridiculous quotes.

Simply need separation from fact and fiction.

1. The original quote - with the date. The location and the source provider.
    2. What eventually happened - show evidence that the 2 don't add up.

1. The original quote - the date, location and or source provider.
    2. Another quote to make the previous quote to either be contradicted...or shown up as the obvious lie it probably was.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29130982

From the BBC in September 2014, my own favourite bit is "Connecting with the fans" at the end.
    Well that's going well then Daisy, isn't you feckin' idiot
  • Options
    From qpr game 6th august 16

"We have nowhere to hide, this is now our team and now is the time to judge us"
  • Options
    I have arranged a breakfast networking meeting but the wrong customers might join so it's cancelled and I can have a lie in.
  • Options
    Shitty shit. Last week.
  • Options
    It is amazing how a very intelligent woman can be such a f****** a******e!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do we get this lady higher up Google search?
  • Options
    @Scoham , great clips. These have to be bumped upwards on any search engine.