Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Tucudean

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully this and the Sarr loan deal is evidence they now finally realise they got it repeatedly wrong. Waiting until the window closes but if we sign more experienced Brits and no dubious overseas imports, and let Slade manage, we might have a decent season.
  • Options
    Goodnight sweet prince.

Well, the penny has to be firmly dropping with KM and RD.
  • Options
    Thanks for the memories x
  • Options
    Addicted said:

If he played every game for us next season I recon he'd score 10. Not what we need but we don't really get what we need now days.

Ajose, Novak, Holmes?
  • Options
    The magic roundabout continues, still can't get that miss against Millwall out of my head, all the best George.
  • Options
    Never recovered after the club Tropicana pic with tal Ben haim lol,shame as I thought he maybe a good striker for us as did well with Igor to start with.

• Options
    I liked his effort, he was ever so slightly less of a donkey than Makienok so best wishes to him.
  • Options
    Makienok
    Charlton Athletic (loan) 36 (5)

Tucudean
    Charlton Athletic 20 (2)

Hmm I take that back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up there with Reza and Churchy for me - gutted he's going!
  • Options
    Je Suis George
  • Options

It's a shame that all people remember is the miss against Millwall, and not the 45 minutes against Derbyshire when he was unplayable...

Yep...he was great with the new ball that night.

PS: And the Cardiff game when he was superb.
  • Options
    I think Gerge had something but whatever it was it wasn't particularly suited to the British game. Particularly in a shite team. Good luck George but I do wish you had not missed that Millwall chance.
  • Options
    NEVER!!!!!

GEORGE George... don't gooooahh!
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

I have literally watched the Millwall highlights 100 times, and every time I see that final chance, I see some decent defending. Was not a miss...... Honestly didn't mind him but he would have been out of favor in this current squad

We played Wolves at home midweek.

By half-time he had 3 glorious opportunities and f***** them all up.

Absolute carthorse.
  • Options
    The main purpose of any striker is to score goals. Try as he might i just can't see him getting double figures.
    Bottom line not good enough.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

I have literally watched the Millwall highlights 100 times, and every time I see that final chance, I see some decent defending. Was not a miss...... Honestly didn't mind him but he would have been out of favor in this current squad

It wasn't a miss? He was clean through and didn't score, but it wasn't a miss?

Fuck me, I'll have some of what you've been drinking.

As for old Georgey boy, he can fuck right off. Not as bad as Reza, but he's right up there on the list of useless tossers this mob have signed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's a shame that all people remember is the miss against Millwall, and not the 45 minutes against Derbyshire when he was unplayable...

No, it's not a shame. The miss against Millwall summed him up, not a freak good 45 minutes in another game.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Off_it said:

Rossman92 said:

As for old Georgey boy, he can fuck right off. Not as bad as Reza, but he's right up there on the list of useless tossers this mob have signed.
    He took it over the keeper, his touch was too heavy and it allowed a defender to get back. I will agree that he should have shot on the first touch though
  • Options

The moment that miss happened I knew his Charlton career would be over as people would never forget it.

To be fair to him I still remember the Derby performance over that Millwall one
  • Options
    Igor vs Cardiff, miss. JBG vs Fulham in 14-15? Also a bad miss. Does anyone else remember that?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Igor vs Cardiff, miss. JBG vs Fulham in 14-15? Also a bad miss. Does anyone else remember that?

Was that the one where he went to side foot it into the net and it went agonisingly wide or was the the Cardiff game?
  • Options
    George was a good foil for Igor, his contribution to Igor's excellent start to the season is probably his best contribution in a Charlton shirt
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Was that the one where he went to side foot it into the net and it went agonisingly wide or was the the Cardiff game?
    The first is correct. If he could learn to use his right foot he could have tapped it in much easier
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Off_it said:

Rossman92 said:

He took it over the keeper, his touch was too heavy and it allowed a defender to get back. I will agree that he should have shot on the first touch though
    You don't have to remind me, I was there.

He missed the chance. Pure and simple.
  • Options
    Always looked like a fairly useless lump of shit to me. Very happy that he won't be back.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2016
    It is ironic that Charlton are finally playing at a level that Tucudean can manage that he is offloaded. Tucudean is a 3rd or 4th line striker, who may have been useful for the occassional subs bench appearance.

Not bothered about Tucudean moving on particularly. Another waste of money & wages that Charlton are paying 3% interest to Staprix for.