Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Louis Theroux - brain injuries programme BBC 2

2»

Comments

• Yes absolutely shocking. I have seen a few places like that in the USA recently. The people look like zombies. All very sad.
  • edited October 2017
    Nate, the dealer living in the tent was a caricature of a weed smoker/junky.
  • cfgs said:

The dealer living in the tent was a caricature of a weed smoker/junky.

And then his new "girlfriend" came out of the tent and it turned into a wft moment!

Summed up by the other guy pointing out that she won't even have her own teeth in a few months.
  • cfgs said:

The dealer living in the tent was a caricature of a weed smoker/junky.

And then his new "girlfriend" came out of the tent and it turned into a wft moment!

Summed up by the other guy pointing out that she won't even have her own teeth in a few months.
    And the fact that the adorable Nate couldn't understand that Louis was upset at seeing somebody like her that had yet to succumb to the physical destruction of the drug, in that place.
  • cafctom said:

cabbles said:

Smashing it again I feel with his new trilogy on dark America and heroin tonight

Just started watching it. Love his stuff.

Do wish he'd go back to some of the light hearted stuff now and again. Recently he is getting darker and darker.
    I thought this as well whilst watching tonight's show. It does feel as though a lot of his work over the past few years is starting to repeat itself in terms of theme and commentary.
    You think Theroux is bad, have you tried watching the news lately? Dunno why that show wasn't cancelled years ago, they've clearly run out of original ideas and have just resorted to rehashing old episodes by just throwing in the odd reference to twitter to make it feel 'fresh'.
  • The girl appearing out of the tent was a shock moment. Nothing like you'd expect.

The other girl featured (Curtilia?) she's got no chance of changing while she's with that lovely fella of hers :disappointed:
  • cafctom said:

cabbles said:

Smashing it again I feel with his new trilogy on dark America and heroin tonight

Just started watching it. Love his stuff.

Do wish he'd go back to some of the light hearted stuff now and again. Recently he is getting darker and darker.
    I thought this as well whilst watching tonight's show. It does feel as though a lot of his work over the past few years is starting to repeat itself in terms of theme and commentary.
    You think Theroux is bad, have you tried watching the news lately? Dunno why that show wasn't cancelled years ago, they've clearly run out of original ideas and have just resorted to rehashing old episodes by just throwing in the odd reference to twitter to make it feel 'fresh'.
    I didn't say Theroux is bad - I love the majority of his work.

Just pointing out that his work over the past five years or so has been very repetitive. The comparison you're making with the news doesn't really work.
  • The girl appearing out of the tent was a shock moment. Nothing like you'd expect.

The other girl featured (Curtilia?) she's got no chance of changing while she's with that lovely fella of hers :disappointed:

Didn't seem like she wanted to change though.

Full credit to the tattooed guy who turned his life around.