Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most entertaining things the regime have done

I'm talking own goals... Classic reasons to laugh at them.

While they have harshly gradually attempted to internally mess up the club from top to bottom, intentionally or non intentionally, they have at least done us the very small favour of making themselves easy targets to take the piss out of.

If Roland Duchatelet decides to do a stand up with karel fraeye as his warm up gig, I think it might be worth a couple of quid.

il kick it off.

1. Karel Fraeye - professional football coach currently managing a big club in English football, decides it would be wise to jump in the back of a laundry van after a humiliating defeat.

2. Roland Duchatelet does his best impression of mr dead while getting photographed on south east london train.

3. Katrien Meire to Rachel Hawley "let's do a sex video on the pitch to advertise fans renting out the pitch after the season...

4. Karel Fraeye to Chris solly "Chris, I see something from observation of pure genius. You are being wasted at RB. You are a born central Midfielder"

5. Roland Duchatelet shares his natural born wit
"Huh huh a-huh...so, what does Peter want investment in? Could be, A BILLBOARD?"
The crowd erupts with some even wiping tears of laughter.

6. Katrien Meire "I want Guy Luzon to be charltons Alex Ferguson" erm, ok...... Just over a year later when where relegated to league one. "I don't want to raise fans expectations".

Over to you. Give us some laughs

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

3. Katrien Meire to Rachel Hawley "let's do a sex video on the pitch to advertise fans renting out the pitch after the season...

If only Rachel had said `yes'. A bit of girl on girl action would have been far more successful :wink:

Personal highlight for me so far has been `Rolands Rant' statement. As far as own goals are concerned it was fantastic, just beautiful. Our arrogantly aloof owner had been reduced to arguing like the knob at work who after a couple of beers turns into a right wanker. I had to keep reading it just to make sure he really was saying what he was saying. A solid gold and highly significant moment in the `war' I reckon.

A special mention has to go to Karel Fraeye though. I find it amazing that a bloke of his tactical ability even got himself into the position to be given an English Championship managers job. He could blag for Belgium, you've got to give him that....but to watch his demise was spectacular. It was like a live, slooow, public execution. To see the man and the whole team collapse as they did was incredible. Grotesque but still incredible....and his eventual departure from the club is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in football.
    They could have made a `Carry On' film about Fraeyes time as our manager. `Carry On Manager'. Jim Dale could play Fraeye....Sid James could play Murray...Charles Hawtrey could play NightMeire.
  • Options
    *Not entertaining just awful*

8. Getting Moores RIP picture wrong for minutes applause and blaming it on students. Just a general reminder there of the incompetence. Back to the laughable farce a below...

9. Katrien Meire - (the main character in this show) launching "Katrien Meire investigates" after someone resigned her on companies house and she puts it on the OS.

• Options
    KM putting out the corner flags. It was good to see her getting the job in hand spot on.
  • Options
    Having to get someone to wipe your internet history clean every day - Katrien Meire
  • Options
    Putting up new blinds in the hospitality suites so fellow fans and sponsors could not watch the protests outside in the car park.

Aminesty bins placed outside the turnstiles before the burnley game.

A large net behind the covered end for the Burnley game.

1500 people not receiving their season tickets and then blaming it all on Royal Mail, when we all know it was probably the crap computer system to blame.
  • Options
    Sending on the sub (THD) with written instructions for Jacko (Freye)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having a business that relies on ticket sales, and then preventing a number customers from buying tickets for large portions of the week.
  • Options
    Tony Bollocks going all Stella Rimington and filming fans in order to ban them.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    I've never seen this video before. Her body language is terrible, so awkward and obvious she is not telling the truth. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR
  • Options
    The chuckle when she mentions an employee losing his job speaks volumes about the woman...
  • Options
    No tickets on sale in the Lower West for the Burnley game for a period of time due to Health and Safety reasons.
  • Options
    Closing the ticket office to personal callers on randomly chosen days for absolutely no good or logical or sound business reason at all.
  • Options
    The GCSE (grade D) level power point presentation.
  • Options
    Bringing along players, club staff and even getting staff to ask questions at the VIP Meeting in February 2015 and the meeting in November 2015 to try and deflect the attention away from the CEO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arrive for work
  • Options
    Applying a dress code on supporters being a applauded for starting walking football,, an initiative of the Community Trust they want to grab so much reflected glory from.
  • Options
    Pie Cam
  • Options
    "Misinterpretated"
  • Options
    Signing Reza. After watching him it has given me real hope of earning a pro contract somewhere - even though I'm rapidy approaching 40.
  • Options

Signing Reza. After watching him it has given me real hope of earning a pro contract somewhere - even though I'm rapidy approaching 40.

The first CAFC player to score at a FIFA World Cup...
  • Options
    'Mums won't let their children come to Charlton because of the swearing' but our CEO signed off a video of a couple having sex on the pitch!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Buying a big and potentially dangerous net that is too small to stop toilet rolls going over the top and with hikes too big to stop smoke bombs from going through it.

If only I had thought about it in advance
  • Options
    Katrien's slick Power Point presentation skills and her ability to sound like a giant bee when she talks into a mike.
    Guy Luzon's career closely mirroring Sir Alex Ferguson's.
    Roland trying to look like he cares about things in that picture at the Valley, but looking instead like he has just climbed out of a crypt.
    Katrien asking Airman if he was frightened to meet her when she "encountered" him outside the ground.
    Roland getting cross about us.
  • Options

Having a business that relies on ticket sales, and then preventing a number customers from buying tickets for large portions of the week.

Come on Algarve, it only makes up 1/3 of the company income!