Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy spoke to KM last week

She said
"they can't afford Texiera's wages and can only afford to keep seven players" Want an english manager, Solly to Cardiff loan and they won't sell the club"

I'm gonna go cry into my pint now

Comments

• Options
    What's their obsession with loaning our players out? Is she incapable of selling players too?
  • Options
    Mowbray?
  • Options
    Texiera thing is as far as I know is true but the Solly thing isn't.
  • Options
    haha I should edit the title but will leave for comedy value.

A guy (not Luzon) I was chatting to yesterday

Will take with a pinch of salt as I don't believe we have the funds to keep seven players! I would go three
  • Options

Texiera thing is as far as I know is true but the Solly thing isn't.

Apparently his agent wants him to go and is trying to sort a deal.

We will have this all summer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If a player is any good, he will be sold, if not, why are we keeping him?
  • Options

What's their obsession with loaning our players out? Is she incapable of selling players too?

If sending Solly out on loan for a season meant we could bring him back when we got promoted again, then I'd personally consider that, although I'd obviously prefer to keep him, but maybe Solly doesn't want to play in League 1 again too.

Of course, we won't be getting promoted next season so it is something of a moot anyway.
  • Options

Are we planning on entering a 5 a side league then?

The serbian dude will be well suited then, sign him up.
  • Options
    7 players thing doesn't really add up, we have more U21 players in the squad than that. Unless we plan on selling literally everyone I can't see that being true. Can't imagine the likes of Pope, KAG, Fox etc being on more than the average league 1 player.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

so we offer solly an extra year only to send him out on loan .. .. utter rubbish

You need to be somebody that knows how to speak utter rubbish before you throw around remarks like that...........
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

so we offer solly an extra year only to send him out on loan .. .. utter rubbish

Where's that been said?

They're currently trying to negotiate a deal. As far as I know that's all that's been said.
  • Options
    She might genuinely be under the delusion that as simple as that she can recreate what we done before in league 1. Not basing that solely on this post because there is absolutely no way she'd be that honest with a fan
  • Options

By only afford to keep 7 players what she means is theres 7 players they are prepared to pay the wages of. Jackson, Pope, THD etc.

The comment from KM about the fact we are matching the budget of the year we last got promoted in L1 says it all. That was a very very low budget, it was the miracle work of those behind the scenes & CP and co. finding so many freebies.

We will be a youth team this year - that's an ideal scenario for RD. Low wages and he thinks we can unearth gems like Lookman & Gomez often.

Predicted a very similar outcome almost 2 years ago when he took us over, turn us inside out and dry us of anything and everything. Utterly depressing.

Bring the network players in

Powell gets bullet

Riga outed after keeping us up(because)

Peeters was always going to be manager 2014/15

The sacking of Peeters and the fiasco with Luzon coming in

After this the football became totally irrelevant.

I dread to think what state the Belgians will leave us in, either if they are still here in twelve months, or when he decides to sell and stripped us to the bare bones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Russell Slade has been sacked by Cardiff so a load of b******* regards Solly then.

What a relief, for a minute I thought the moron may have been right!
  • Options

Russell Slade has been sacked by Cardiff so a load of b******* regards Solly then.

Didn't I read recently that Cardiff were going to make Russell Slade their Director of Football?

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

colin1961 said:

Where's that been said?

They're currently trying to negotiate a deal. As far as I know that's all that's been said.
    It hasn't. Just Colin doing his usual of taking a hint of truth and twisting it to wind up members of this forum.

All that had been said was he had been offered a new contract, they didn't say if the terms were better or worse, just he has been offered a new contract. Should just add it was the liar who made it public.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Didn't I read recently that Cardiff were going to make Russell Slade their Director of Football?

Go to Wales on line, I may have misread.
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

colin1961 said:

Where's that been said?

It hasn't. Just Colin doing his usual of taking a hint of truth and twisting it to wind up members of this forum.

All that had been said was he had been offered a new contract, they didn't say if the terms were better or worse, just he has been offered a new contract. Should just add it was the liar who made it public.
    Which one? Meire or Colin1961?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    So does that mean we might have signed Teixera when looking a pretty good bet for relegation, but with no clause about a pay cut in the event of actually being relegated?

Given our transfer acumen, surely not.
  • Options
    Is Colin1961 like this in real life or is it an account of an old-fashioned troll?
  • Options
    To think the protests could have died down after the last game of the season... It gets worse by the day.

Tex is on a massive wage, to the point it pissed off many regulars, I understand. Looks like Tex will go... And sadly the players his wages pissed off... because they never resolved their issues with Katrien...

What a shambles.
  • Options
    Where does she live when she is in London?