Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM - nothing personal you're just useless

Katrien,

You have managed to unite nearly the entire Charlton fanbase against you and I have not heard a single supporter praise your performance as CEO.

There are two possibilities here:
-the entire Charlton support consists of deluded bigoted sexists who are attacking you purely because you're a woman
OR
-you actually are f***ing useless.

If you want things to get worse then just continue as you are and play the victim card as that's all you've got left in your defence.

If you knew anything about football you'd realise you're dealing with one of the least hostile fanbases in the game - to stir up this level of hatred from a group of 'trainspotters' shows how badly you've failed.

If you have any self-respect just go......

Comments

• Options
    I would be delighted if she is replaced by another woman CEO. As long as it is a good one this time. I think we would be giving teh CEO an even harder time if it was a bloke to be honest!
  • Options

I would be delighted if she is replaced by another woman CEO. As long as it is a good one this time. I think we would be giving teh CEO an even harder time if it was a bloke to be honest!

Only after Roland sells the club tho.... or just more of the same!

• Options
    This also goes for anyone that thinks this regime have an evil plan to destroy us.

Nope, just completely useless at every single aspect of running a football club. You're giving them way too much credit.
  • Options
    It's sad to see someone who is so obviously out of their depth trying vainly to hold on to a position because of their ego or inability to see the reality of the situation.

I have felt sorry for Katrien.....

......but I'm over it.
  • Options

I'm a woman and I know she's useless.

Me too!
  • Options
    Good point. Even those who don't back protests or support CARD have remained silent on the question of whether Meire is doing even a half-decent job. The silence is deafening in this regards.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

I can only speak for myself, but I am sure this is true for most of us: I am really not interested in what gender our CEO is, it makes no difference to their abilities to be competent and successful at the job. Indeed, when Katrien Meire was first appointed, I really welcomed the fact that it was clear at Charlton we would recruit on merit irrespective of gender. Brilliant. EXACTLY AS IT SHOULD BE.
    So, let's be really clear here: the reason Katrien Meire is so disliked by most of the fan base, is because she is extremely poor at being Charlton's CEO, and appears to lack the basic skills to be able to do this job at all competently.
    We desperately need a new CEO because the club is in a mess.
    That's it.

When first appointed it was clear she was completely out of her depth as a CEO.

Two years down the line there is plenty of evidence that she is completely out of her depth as a decent human being. Basic traits that most teenagers at least grasp on their way into adulthood such as maturity, self-respect, responsibility, empathy and honesty, to name but a few of the basic traits she has failed to show any evidence of having, demonstrate what an incomplete childhood she had. One of the first things a child should learn on the road to adulthood is the ability to admit their own mistakes and learn from them - her parents clearly failed to instil this in her at any stage of her life. She would have better spent the £1500 from her jolly on professional help to make up for what her childhood clearly lacked.
  • Options
    Give it to Sue Parkes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Give it to Sue Parkes!

No, Mandy is the stand out candidate.

• Options
    Wilma said:

Me too!
    Me too :)
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Or he gives the job to Kohones.
  • Options
    She's so bloody dumb and useless she even buggered up playing the victim card!
  • Options

boggzy said:

Could you imagine kahones getting the job of CEO (which he craves BTW)

He would be banning people left, right and centre
  • Options

Wilma said:

Me too!
    Me too :)
    Ik ook!

• Options
    Squirrel, Tony & Mandy. How fcked are we. No managerial skills and a sociopath CEO. GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.
  • Options
    The club just needs a takeover asap. We can't just accept anything, but anything is quite frankly better then this.
  • Options
    We as fans need to harrass her out the club and that might just make Roland think of selling up seeing what happened to see what happened to his CEO.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I've had more diversity training than I could care to remember and given what people of lesser standing in various workplaces have been sacked for and how she has now played some sort of card she has shown herself for what she is. Steve Waggott got grief too. CEO is a hard job, it's meant to be, it's unforgiving and no doubt thankless but the money normally reflects that.

Some young female CEO's in business have gotten a lot of respect by changing a lot of stone age views by doing something really simple. Making themselves available. And easy to communicate with. Katrien didn't and hasn't done this.

How many businesses would kill to have a customer base (if you want to call us that) as engaged and passionate as us. She'll go eventually this campaign won't be doing her any good and she is at breaking point now. I actually find her resolution admirable whilst also being stupid and misled. Much like Graham Taylor did.

Seriously if I was her I'd jack whilst any remaining reputation may still be salvageable in the legal world.

As for the comparisons to us and support of 15 years ago when she started to follow football. We were not doing that neither was nearly everyone is england so she can fuck right off levelling that at us.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm loving that, Carter old son.

Mind you, the Hitler comment may need a touch of refinement!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I'm loving that, Carter old son.

Mind you, the Hitler comment may need a touch of refinement!

Yeah you've got a point, I couldn't think off the top of my head who else has grimly stuck in like she is until the bitter end. Should I edit it to thatcher or Ponting?
  • Options
    Saying that Hitler wasn't misled he was the Duchatelet in all of this. I'll edit it now
  • Options
    Katrien just remember the customer is always right
  • Options
    Um, Arthur Neville Chamberlain?
  • Options

Um, Arthur Neville Chamberlain?

Think of them all now don't we!
  • Options
    According to an article on VOTV online another member of the commercial team has resigned. Nothing unusual with what's going on in SE7 at the moment, except it's another female member of staff.

Baroni, Waller and now this. Is Meire part of the problem why these people are leaving?

At this rate there will only be her bestie from the ticket office left, whilst the others will find employment opportunities elsewhere or get so fed up with it and resign.
  • Options
    Lol, for "Hitler" now read "Graham Taylor"!!!
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

boggzy said:

Could you imagine kahones getting the job of CEO (which he craves BTW)

He would be banning people left, right and centre
    I suspect he is one of those bullies happy to be just under the radar. Put him centre stage at the heart of protests (and not sure many woul dbe arguing we should give him a chance) and confident he would crumble in a fairly short time. Bullies can give but not take.
  • Options

I wear women's clothes on Thursday evenings and the last Sunday of every month ending in a Y! And yes, she's useless.