Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015-2016 Play Offs Lg2 Lg1 and Championship.

Thought i'd get something started for this years end of season play off games that we narrowly missed out on. First game up is Pompey v Plymouth.

Comments

• Options
    Plymouth taking the lead against Pompey after Pompey went 1 up.
  • Options
    Both managers sent off as well. Very intense start for a 1st leg!
  • Options
    Pompey manager Paul Cook sent off earlier along with Plymouth assistant after some handbags on the pitch.
  • Options
    To say this one is lively would be an understatement!
  • Options
    The Plymouth CF Matt should have walked for a head butt, and then he scores five minutes later. How's your luck?
  • Options
    Got my tickets in the post today for the return leg. Hope it is as eventful.
    I have got my beach balls ready.
  • Options
    Danny Hollands booked.
  • Options
    Cracking game, proper full blooded English match.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Scott Minto and Linvoy Primus in the studio. Hollands on the pitch.

Decent game. Only downside is Luke McCormick in goal for Plymouth - should be behind bars.
  • Options
    I really do love the play offs. Such high stake games to determine whether the past 46 games were a waste of time or not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some dodgy defending from Plymouth led to Pompey opener and then Pompey keeper made a right horlicks of Plymouths first ball into the box which went in.
  • Options
    Pompey pen.
  • Options
    2-2. Great penalty Gary Roberts.
  • Options
    2-2. Great penalty Gary Roberts.
  • Options
    Finished 2-2. Chef Wendy v The Tesco carrier bags tomorrow.
  • Options
    Very good game. Tense last few minutes as I had a couple of quid on the 2-2 draw.
    Only downside to that is I'm now convinced I can go through the playoffs getting all the correct scores which means I'm gonna be pissed off this time tomorrow when I lose the next one. Haha
  • Options
    Hillsboro' sold out.
  • Options

Hillsboro' sold out.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    i would like;

champ; Brighton, nice club that deserve it,
    league 1; Barnsley as walsall,bradford have never been to there grounds millwall just to annoy them and a derby is always good fun.
    league 2; would take pompey or wimbeldon both for away days.
  • Options
    Championship... Brighton
    League One... Walsall or Barnsley
    League Two... Accrington or Wimbledon
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    a quick glance over the shef weds site, they are selling play off tshirts!!!!!

and have this cracking offer on;

The Owls have sold their whole allocation for the play-off semi final second leg at Brighton – but why not come to Hillsborough to enjoy the S6 atmosphere with fellow fans if you are not heading south?

The club’s catering partners Centerplate will host a fan bar for the Amex clash live on the big screens in the 1867 Lounge.

Entry is pre-paid only at £10 and the price includes a pie and peas supper.
    Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/fan-bar-facility-for-amex-clash-3110807.aspx#AJ43JLwPfXdRkSdC.99

wonder how many takers they will have when theyve been dicked 4-0 by brighton tonight.
  • Options
    I think SW will beat Brighton, unfortunately. I haven't studied the form, but I don't get the impression Brighton are on fire at the moment.

• Options

Hillsboro' sold out.

think you will find it's Richard Murray who has sold out

• Options
    Uboat said:

I think SW will beat Brighton, unfortunately. I haven't studied the form, but I don't get the impression Brighton are on fire at the moment.

Wednesday have only won 1 of last 6.
    Fancy Brighton to sneak it 1-0 tonight.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Slightly off thread; therefore, I apologise.
    Seeing Danny Hollands last night reminded me of the POTY do a few seasons back.
    Danny was such a nice bloke and really appreciated the support the fans gave him and the team.
    I remember CP's speech which referred to Danny's sending off that season.
    He said to Alex Dyer, that was a bit harsh.
    Harsh boss? He has taken out their man, the lino and the front row!

Ah, the good old days !

• Options
    edited May 2016

pettgra said:

Slightly off thread; therefore, I apologise.
    Seeing Danny Hollands last night reminded me of the POTY do a few seasons back.
    Danny was such a nice bloke and really appreciated the support the fans gave him and the team.
    I remember CP's speech which referred to Danny's sending off that season.
    He said to Alex Dyer, that was a bit harsh.
    Harsh boss? He has taken out their man, the lino and the front row!

Ah, the good old days !

They were Fanny. They will be back though............someday.
  • Options
    Wendies will beat Brighton tonight and on aggregate I reckon.