Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring out the Straitjacket

I haven't posted for a while,but now after some reflection and reading Katrien's latest One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest moment I am convinced she,Murray and Duchatelet are staying until his cash run's out.
No apologies,all the blame on everyone else,delusion after delusion,Murray sitting back like Nero while Charlton burns,watching other people waste their money as he has watched before.
There is an unmovable belief that they know what they are doing and that Richard Murray is an expect on player selection and now they want a British manager all the old Murray favourites names are popping up, but this will never work.
Its a very very sad time to be a Charlton supporter,clasping at straws as to what to support,players don't want to be there,no management team,no corporate team, just tumbleweed blowing through the valley, and if they are lucky 3 or 4000 hardy souls some say foolish souls turning up next year to watch their beloved team swimming like crazy to keep their heads above water.
Well I won't be one of them I have decided , I can't support these people and I don't believe in their twisted dream, so thanks Katrien ,Roland and worse of all Richard Murray for destroying so many peoples weekends and dreams of The Premier League one day,because it aint going to happen.
Signing Off see you when REAL OWNERS turn up.

Comments