Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is The Wilder SituationThe Perfect Excuse For Roland?

With Chris Wilder taking the Sheff Utd job and if all the rumours are true as regards the offer he had from Roland and Wilder stalling for the Sheff Utd job.Does this now give Roland the perfect opportunity to go back to his network policy and we up with another unknown no hoper of a manager by saying i tried the English way and this is how you get treated.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    I honestly don't think he thinks that much into it.

He may well decide that English coaches are too demanding/costly but I doubt it's premeditated - I mean what since he arrived has been premeditated?
  • Bubble said:

I honestly don't think he thinks that much into it.

He may well decide that English coaches are too demanding/costly but I doubt it's premeditated - I mean what since he arrived has been premeditated?

Employing people that are completely inept at their jobs as they are cheap and will do as they are told
  • No.. I honestly think that he has seen the error of his ways & will go British. Just because the first person you approach, who happens to live nearer to another club that was interested turns you down doesn't mean you give up.

expect Adkins or Cotterikll to be in place by next week.
  • No.. I honestly think that he has seen the error of his ways & will go British. Just because the first person you approach, who happens to live nearer to another club that was interested turns you down doesn't mean you give up.

But it seems that nothing has really changed other than the press conferences being conducted in a British rather than foreign accent.

The manager still has no control over player selection it would appear and when challenged it was a deal breaker!
  • Make you right Killer yet another nobody will appear, the whole of British football know what's going on!
  • Is the Pope catholic ?

Here is to hoping. But it's the hope that hurts.
  • Sponsored links:

• They'll try for a bit longer, struggle to get anyone and will eventually appoint internally, either someone like Simon Clark or from the network.
  • Scoham said:

They'll try for a bit longer, struggle to get anyone and will eventually appoint internally, either someone like Simon Clark or from the network.

This.

They know full well that Wilder was some good PR. They'll try again and ride off the added goodwill.

I'll be surprised if we don't start the season with a British manager. I'll be more surprised if we don't end it with a network one though.

Recruiting and retaining are two different things.