Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things that a properly run club might say in a press release

"After interviewing a number of candidates it was clear in our mind that X was the ideal person to move the club forward. His passion for the club, coupled with his professionalism and the contacts he has in the game made him the ideal choice."
And the newly appointed manager said: I'm very excited to be given the opportunity to manage here. I did have various options and a number of other clubs were interested but my mind was made up as soon as this position became available. I have already started making preparations for next season. I'm currently talking to players, arranging pre-season friendlies and I'm interviewing personnel, coaches, assistants and physios and will make sure I make the right decisions. I've got some good people around me who want to help me bring back the happy memories."

See, that wouldn't hurt would it?

Where did I get the quotes? Grays Athletic and their newly appointed manager Jamie Stewart (ex of this parish, of course)

Meanwhile, back in the madhouse, nothing important is happening because the owner is a fruitcake, the CEO is not allowed out to talk to the press, is now on a course having just got back from holiday and we have no key personnel. You couldn't make it up.