Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Highlights what many of us already thought, KM etc are just trying to hold onto their jobs and do not care if they destroy the club in the meantime.
  • Options
    Good article Airman.
  • Options
    Stig said:

For the first time ever, I've just taken out a subscription for Voice. I'm refusing to pay for home tickets whilst they are in charge and don't want to risk missing out.

Good move, it's enjoyable reading
  • Options
    Stig said:

For the first time ever, I've just taken out a subscription for Voice. I'm refusing to pay for home tickets whilst they are in charge and don't want to risk missing out.

It was when I had The Voice from the mid 1990s bound (in CAFC red, naturally) so they looked good on the bookshelves that questions started to be asked in my house ...
  • Options
    Got to praise Rick fro his excellent customer service. I just set up a subscription for Voice, stupidly forgetting that I already done so back in May. Within half an hour I'd got a full refund. And this was at 10.30 on a Sunday night. Great service, thank you very much.
  • Options
    I didn't get mine, has @Bournemouth Addick been sent it? ;)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Copy and paste mate