Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crystal ball gazing post Duchelet

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Have Card/Trust given any thought of what will happen once Roland et al depart. Should we have plans in place to give the new owners our total support getting out of this mess. For example, help promote season tickets, restore fan base, get sponsors back on side, supporting valley gold etc.....untying the blocks currently in place? What more could we the fans do do highlight/advertise to the new owners....this is what you will get if you take a punt on us!

Nolly says "discuss!"........

Comments

• I have looked into my Crystal Ball,
    And its a bit hazy but Rejoice,
    The Cockwomble Is going ,
    I see Roland Duchatelet handing over the ownership,
    to a younger man, it gone misty,
    I feel sick, i'm sweating,
    My head is spinning,
    My Balls are aching,
    I can't swallow.
    Will i see Peter Varney ?
    Will it be Paul Elliott ?
    My Crystal Ball Is clearing ??????
    FUCK A Duck,
    It's Roderick Duchatelet.
  • Fuck that everyones too tired from protesting, just relax. Seriously though i'd imagine so but Roland leaving probably won't occur soon
  • edited May 2016
    They day Roland leaves I will personally visit the ticket office in just my underpants to buy a season ticket.
  • They day Roland leaves I will personally visit the ticket office in just my underpants to buy a season ticket.

Make sure that you check it is open 1st
  • They day Roland leaves I will personally visit the ticket office in just my underpants to buy a season ticket.

I feel like this should be pinned somewhere..

Make sure that you check it is open 1st
    Fear not.
    If it's shut, next door can take a look at one of the warts on my gonads!