Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many managers next season?

Hoping we can manage 4 in a single season - is this realistic?

Comments

• None.

1 coach.
    1 interim/caretaker coach.
    2 puppets.
  • Hoping we can manage 4 in a single season - is this realistic?

Could be way more than this if KMs theory that we improve our position and results everytime a new manager is appointed is taken to its logical conclusion.

Thus, simply appoint a new manager every time the team loses. If the new one comes in and he loses then he goes as well and so on ad infinitum. Need a bunch of aspiring managers waiting in the wings on zero hours contracts ready to step up when called upon.
    Jonathan Acworth as Chief Scout.

Sorted. job done.
  • My guess is 2 before Xmas and one after.
  • I think the strategy is to try for 3 a season , the fact we are making so many changes shows we don't have the right plans in place from the start, it's not a sustainable business model.

It's pretty much the norm if you hit 3 managers a season, that you haven't got a clue what you're doing, and you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole and generally get relegated.
  • We were told to have realistic expectations for next season, which can only mean a minimum of 5...

Right?
  • Vinegar will get appointed then when we haven't won in 12 he will be sacked before Christmas. His assistant will take over for the rest of the season. If where lucky we will finish...above relegation and survive.
    Katrien will call this the rebuilding process.

Next season we will hire a 28 year old Israli bloke who is considering getting his English approved coaching badges and who also is a friend of douchatelets son.

His appointment was delayed by 2 months subject to work permit.

In the meantime Jason euell takes over the 1st team of 14 squad players, 5 are injured, but douch unfortunately didn't see those injuries coming. It's simply just unlucky.

We get relegated to league 2 by January of that season with the club now has a 70mil price tag + other debts considering Roland's personal investment of waste. He needs that money back you see, otherwise he's failed.

Then In 10 years Charlton is simply a name of what once was and we eventually get completely forgotten about.

In the meantime a 40yr old Meire enters the big brother house...and Roland turns into a Cyborg. Starprix is in the verge of being purchased by a billionaire Chinese man that wants to invest and turn things around, but Roland sees the incredible dangerous threat and kills him before the purchase.

A 70 yr old PL54 begins to sort of question that maybe Roland was not a very good owner.

• I think they'll get a really shitty English manager knowing that he'll fail, then wait till about March before sacking him and bringing back in big Bobby P in a dramatic attempt to keep us up.
  • 1) Out of work English manager desperate for a job
    2) Simon Clark interim
    3) Nobby V
    4) Simon Clark interim
    5) Jose Riga 18 month contract

I make that just the 5.
  • I'm going with none. I find it hard to believe anyone would take the job.
  • It would be very interesting to know who has applied for the job since Riga announced he was leaving.
    Even with all the s*** that we're going through and the entire football network knowing how crazy things are in SE7, you can guarantee we would have had a lot of people applying for the job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just the one, Roland.