Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Nonsense Mr Tatters just doesn’t want to build any more cages 
  • Options
    Day 2008.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    He both bought and sold Standard in June. That's the current straw I am clutching.
    Posted in May 2016. May be relevant now in 2019? Pleeeeease.
  • Options
    Which of these does he do while dancing?
    Judging by the video evidence, it HAS to be picking up a chip with his toes!
  • Options
    Breaking news......3blokes considering offer from Newcastle to start thread:
    How many days till barrow boy Mike sell Newcastle United.

Quote from 3blokes:
    This might be my only chance to write a thread in the Premier But I'm Charlton and after hearing CL members had a whip round and raised 4 shirt buttons, 3 tiddlywinks counters, a 2p coin and 1 used contact lens how could I leave before this sad chapter has come to a conclusion.

Oh my days, who said there's no loyalty in football any more.
  • Options
    Day 2011.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    Day 2012.
    Yesterday our candidate for The Football Twat Of The Year made yet another very strong claim for the title.
    He’s still here. 
    Oh fuck..

• Options
    3blokes said:
    Day 2012.
    Yesterday our candidate for The Football Twat Of The Year made yet another very strong claim for the title.
    He’s still here. 
    Oh fuck..

Ok, so our man has just undone much of his fine work yesterday in his title shot, but let’s be fair, he is still a very strong contender. ;)
  • Options
    Day 2013.
    He’s still here. 
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day 2014.
    He's still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    Day 2014.
    He's still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
    Have you got up early to put the bins out?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    3blokes said:
    Day 2014.
    He's still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
    Have you got up early to put the bins out?
    No, it’s more a case that outside the bin men decided to re enact the Battle of Hastings with bins at about 6.30 this morning.  :s
    Never mind, it’s a nice day  :)
  • Options
    Stay strong 3blokes your day will come.
  • Options
    Day 2015.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud...
  • Options

Quote from 3blokes:
    This might be my only chance to write a thread in the Premier But I'm Charlton and after hearing CL members had a whip round and raised 4 shirt buttons, 3 tiddlywinks counters, a 2p coin and 1 used contact lens how could I leave before this sad chapter has come to a conclusion.

The management have had a word with him and convinced @3blokes that he might be better off seeing out his contract on CharltonLife before transferring across to NewcastleLife 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    _MrDick said:

Quote from 3blokes:

The management have had a word with him and convinced @3blokes that he might be better off seeing out his contract on CharltonLife before transferring across to NewcastleLife 
    I can't reveal my source but 3blokes had a mid night phone call from AFKA doubling his shirt buttons and told that promotes would come his way. This was a U-turn after being told he was being greedy and they had reached an impasse. 3blokes has a one years rolling contract and you can count on this info being correct. 
    This despite being offered a shed load of money by Newcastle life.
  • Options
    It’s just a message board thing, guys  ;)
  • Options
    Bravo 3blokes, you are the one shinning light in a land of darkness.
    You are one of the very few people who have a job for life.

Well undertakers obviously, plus nurses and care workers, and Brexit negotiator and skilled folk who put the holes in polos and bagels and...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have thought of an alternative solution to the inexplicable statement conundrum.

Google-translate it back into Flemish, then into French, then into German (the 3 official languages of Belgium), and then finally back into English, before looking at it in a mirror.

This should mangle the statement to the point where it is impossible to make head or tail of it, thereby saving Addicks hours of angst as they try to make sense of the senseless and comprehend the incomprehensible, and lowering blood pressure all round.

Or alternatively, we can accept that whenever B.O. does not get his own way, he gets into a temper, hits the bottle, & "in vino veritas" loses it.
  • Options
    Day 2018.
    He's still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    I take a little comfort from the fact that life is transient and finite...
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I take a little comfort from the fact that life is transient and finite...
    Me too, imagine doing this thread forever and ever, day after day, on and on, without end....  :s;)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Like a hamster on a treadmill, destined to repeat its journey with minor variations day to day u too at the weekend it has a short go out in its mobile hamster ball. Life is repetitive and bleak and then you die.

i must be having a good day today 😁
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Day 2019.
    If it feels more like Year 2019, well, of course, in many ways it is. ;)
    But howsoever, whatsoever, and notwithstanding, he’s still here.
    Ohlongdrawnoutforcryingoutloud...
  • Options
    Day 2020.
    He’s still here.
    Oh forcryingoutloud 
  • Options
    Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
  • Options
    Day 2021.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    Day 2022.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud.