Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    no!!!!! you've done the count FAR too early....... i shall have to have another wine ....
  • Options

no!!!!! you've done the count FAR too early....... i shall have to have another wine ....

I got a bit bored waiting for the next result :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe he'll be selling up a few days earlier after a Brexit....
  • Options
    How much impact will leaving the EU have on Roland?
  • Options

I hope Roland spends the rest of his days stuck on a southeastern rail service never getting any nearer to where he actually wants to be.

You slagging off trains?
  • Options
    Now we are OUT of the EU perhaps they might sell up sooner then expected or am l just living in hope
  • Options
    If there ever was one great silver lining of leaving the EU it would be Katrien currently getting arrested and deported without being allowed back.
  • Options
    The wife has called an end to my dirty protest, everything stinks, however I'm gonna miss feeding all the flies into my Venus fly trap, and uttering the words, goodbye Monsieur Roland.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Day 904 and 905.
    The Lord Protector of The Valley ( " I shall smite ye down with the mighty vengeful sword of CAFC any that would lead us from our cherished Home.") yes, him, is a bit put out this weekend, as he potters around in his shed this early morning.
    He had placed a sizeable bet on the Remain vote coming through, but the stupid little ant people messed up. Probably all members of CARD, whatever that is. So our hero is banging around in his shed this morning, opening drawers loudly and growling, because, let's be honest, no one likes to lose £2.50.
    He will probably have a coffee later, but as for the nice little amaretto biscuits, well, the money lost on the bet has truly fucked that.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuckety fuck.......

Love that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a day when there seems to be quite a few things to go oh fuck about...

Day 907.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Options
    Seems to be the month for resignations come on KM you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    Day 908.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Day 909.
    He's doing a JC, he's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Morning 3blokes. I'm up early and wondered if he's gone yet?
  • Options
    Morning Arsene :smile:
    Here is the news.
    Day 910.
    He's still here.
    Feel free to join in -
    Oh fuck .......
  • Options
    What a bad start to July.

oh fuck indeed
  • Options
    Shit day and he's still here. Fuck.
  • Options
    Since we are all saying fuck can I add mine?

Fuckity fuck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Day 911 and 912.
    Well our Saviour is feeling rather pleased this morning as he sits in his shed and counts his collection of refurbished galvanised nails. He has had some good news about a player he has made a few bob on this week, but more importantly after the disaster of losing his £2.50 bet on the Remain vote, he wisely decided not to stick £1.50 on Belgium last night. Yes, he chuckles, it's all good in the shed this morning, he will splash out and order a new roll of duct tape and the coffee later will be accompanied by a little amaretto biscuit once more.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.......
  • Options
    3blokes said:

oh

You've missed out a word there :smile:

Arsene is a lady.
  • Options
    I reckon Duchatelet will give it till the end of this season......if we don't go up.

Plenty of exchanges for a while between 3blokes and arsenetatters!
  • Options
    edited July 2016

I reckon Duchatelet will give it till the end of this season......if we don't go up.

Well, hope you're right, only another 300 oh fucks to go then! :smiley:
  • Options
    Oh fuck.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Well, hope you're right, only another 300 oh fucks to go then! :smiley:
    I had to read this twice. I missed out the "oh" the first time!
  • Options

3blokes said:

oh

Arsene is a lady.
    How lovely of you to call me a lady Elfs! I shall buy you a beer when I see you
  • Options
    Did you call me a lady just to get me to buy you a beer? #flatterygetsyoueverywhere
  • Options

3blokes said:

oh

Arsene is a lady.
    How lovely of you to call me a lady Elfs! I shall buy you a beer when I see you
    hahahahahahahaha
  • Options

Did you call me a lady just to get me to buy you a beer? #flatterygetsyoueverywhere

No, just so you don't 'knock' me with the tab!