Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Brilliant! This deserves a wider audience!
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Day 1580 and 1581.

It is yet another Saturday morning and The B.O is in his shed counting out portions of chips.
    Mrs. B.O comes in with his coffee and little amaretto biscuit, and today she has a few people with her.
    “ Here’s your coffee.” She says “ And these people are from a new political party, and they want to talk to you.”
    The B.O. looks up.
    “Ah!” He says brightly. “ Of course, you are after some guidance and advice! You know I set up my political own party, Viva!”
    “ Viva? What you mean....like the old Vauxhall? “ says one man.
    “ Yes, exactly.“ says Mrs. B.O. with a grimace. “It was a pile of old shite that he never did get going.”
    She leaves with a sigh.
    The B.O. suddenly eyes the people suspiciously.
    “ Hey, you’re not from BOOT are you?” He says.
    “ BOOT?” Says a woman, puzzled.
    “ Best Owners Out Today.” Says The B.O.
    “No!” Says the woman. “ we’re from —“
    “ Hold on, wait a minute.... you’re not from that SWOT lot, are you? Stupid Wankers Out Today?” Says The B.O.
    “ No, we’re from —“ begins one man.
    “ Are you from SCOT, then?” says The B.O.
    “ SCOT?” Says another man. “What’s that?”
    “ Similar to SWOT, but a little more earthy.” Says The B.O.
    “ No!” Says another woman. “We’re from ROT.”
    “Oh.” Says The B.O. “Now I’ve heard of them. Isn’t it a protest party about some awful old bloke who they say has fucked up a load of football clubs across Europe, and he’s this weirdo who thinks he’s a fucking visionary!”
    “Yes. That’s the one.” says a man. “It stands for Roland Out Today.”
    “Oh, that’s funny, he’s got the same first name as me!” says the B.O. with a chuckle.
    He takes a sip of coffee and a bite of his biscuit.
    “ So.....” He says. “This Roland of yours.... he’s out today, is he? Where’s he gone? Anywhere nice?”

Let’s leave the worthy members of ROT considering the places they would like shove a placard or two, let’s wish them well on their endeavours and let us remember one thing (as if we could ever forget) -
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck

Oops - forgot to click "quote"!
  • Options
    Day 1582.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    Day 1583.
    He’s still here.
    Oh see you next Tuesday fuck..
  • Options
    Welcome to the Mardi gras.
    Oh fuck is he really still here.
  • Options
    Day 1584.
    He’s still here.
    Oh proper fuck
  • Options
    Day 1585.
    Another bin day. He’s still here.
    Oh early morning rubbish fuck.
  • Options

Every morning i open this thread in hope.

Here is how i feel EVERY morning. Perhaps i shouldn't open the thread? (Note to self)

I used to live in Hope but have recently moved to Crisis because I heard that there’s a football club there.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    With apologies to @3blokes...

Today B.O. is treating himself to a coffee and a biscuit in a grand café (a bit of an oxymoron!) because Mrs B.O. is out.
    He has just had a message brought to his shed by a pigeon called Coo, and he has been mulling over its contents.

He punches a number into his mobile. We only hear his end of the conversation.

“Hi Turkey! I hear those ROTten vinegar pisser ants are stirring again. Must be something to do with the weather or the time of year.”
    “Well, I expect you to do something to stop them swarming over here, of course!”
    “FFs – get them round a table – a few biscuits should attract them – but don’t give away anything which matters”

He turns back to his now-lukewarm coffee and spies a column of black specks marching across the table towards his biscuit.
    He mutters under his breath, but we just catch his words…
    “Oh fuck, they’re still here!”

The feeling is mutual.
  • Options
    Day 1586
    He’s still here, warming all our hearts.
    Oh fuck off fuck...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day 1587 and 1588.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    FUCK!!!
  • Options
    Day 1589
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1590
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    Day 1591
    He’s still here.
    Oh great fat fuck..
  • Options
    Day 1592.
    He’s still here.
    Oh tight arse fuck...
  • Options
    What the "King of the Bonuses" is still here?

FUCK!!!
  • Options
    Day 1593 and 1594.
    He’s still here.
    Oh pestilent fuck...
  • Options
    He is the Black Death of football isn't he?

Hold on. That killed you in a week! Bollox he ain't any good at that either...
  • Options
    Day 1595.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day 1596
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • Options
    Careful, @3blokes , you'll be giving Roland ideas - he'll be starting an "Oh fuck, they're here again" thread about ROT!
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Day 1580 and 1581.

It is yet another Saturday morning and The B.O is in his shed counting out portions of chips.
    Mrs. B.O comes in with his coffee and little amaretto biscuit, and today she has a few people with her.
    “ Here’s your coffee.” She says “ And these people are from a new political party, and they want to talk to you.”
    The B.O. looks up.
    “Ah!” He says brightly. “ Of course, you are after some guidance and advice! You know I set up my political own party, Viva!”
    “ Viva? What you mean....like the old Vauxhall? “ says one man.
    “ Yes, exactly.“ says Mrs. B.O. with a grimace. “It was a pile of old shite that he never did get going.”
    She leaves with a sigh.
    The B.O. suddenly eyes the people suspiciously.
    “ Hey, you’re not from BOOT are you?” He says.
    “ BOOT?” Says a woman, puzzled.
    “ Best Owners Out Today.” Says The B.O.
    “No!” Says the woman. “ we’re from —“
    “ Hold on, wait a minute.... you’re not from that SWOT lot, are you? Stupid Wankers Out Today?” Says The B.O.
    “ No, we’re from —“ begins one man.
    “ Are you from SCOT, then?” says The B.O.
    “ SCOT?” Says another man. “What’s that?”
    “ Similar to SWOT, but a little more earthy.” Says The B.O.
    “ No!” Says another woman. “We’re from ROT.”
    “Oh.” Says The B.O. “Now I’ve heard of them. Isn’t it a protest party about some awful old bloke who they say has fucked up a load of football clubs across Europe, and he’s this weirdo who thinks he’s a fucking visionary!”
    “Yes. That’s the one.” says a man. “It stands for Roland Out Today.”
    “Oh, that’s funny, he’s got the same first name as me!” says the B.O. with a chuckle.
    He takes a sip of coffee and a bite of his biscuit.
    “ So.....” He says. “This Roland of yours.... he’s out today, is he? Where’s he gone? Anywhere nice?”

Let’s leave the worthy members of ROT considering the places they would like shove a placard or two, let’s wish them well on their endeavours and let us remember one thing (as if we could ever forget) -
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck

Brilliant
  • Options
    Day 1597.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Yes, he is still here, but I think some of the placards mentioned at the end of the quote above may have found a suitable home recently.
  • Options
    Day 1588.
    He’s still here.
    Oh show yourself up in yet another interview why don’t you fuck..
  • Options
    Day 1599.
    He’s still here.
    Oh total fuck..
  • Options
    Effing big day tomorrow...

(no, sadly, probably not that)
  • Options
    FOOK!
  • Options
    Day 1600 and 1601.
    Nice result today