Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• I think it has finally got a bit too much for old 3blokes...

Perhaps the Belgian fuckwits imminent departure will pull him back from the abyss?
  • ( apologies that the old count went a bit haywire yesterday. There’s been a lot of that in the last 4 years :wink: )

Day 1521.
    He’s still here.
    Oh hurry up and do it fuck
  • Day 1522.
    He’s still here.
    Ohfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..
  • 3blokes said:

( apologies that the old count went a bit haywire yesterday. There’s been a lot of that in the last 4 years :wink: )

Day 1521.
    He’s still here.
    Oh hurry up and do it fuck

no need to apologise fella, nobody blames you, the old cunt went haywire long before he bought Charlton off the spivs
  • Day 1523.
    And so it drags on.
    He’s still here.
    Going to need a bigger thread.
    Oh fuck...
  • edited June 2018
    What, he's thinking of leaving?
  • What, he's thinking of leaving?

I think it’s just a message board thing....
  • Sponsored links:

• Day 1526.
    He’s still here.
    Oh come on England fuck..
  • Day 1527.
    He’s still here.
    Oh last minute winner fuck..
  • Day 1528.
    He’s still here. It’s not big and it’s not clever.
    Oh statement due fuck..
  • Day 1529
    He’s still here.
    Oh bin fuck...
  • Oh fixtures out already and we haven't got a team and the statement didn't really help much but it was nice of them to do it will it all end before my head rotates and explodes time for my medication fuck
  • From a bumpy ride to disappearing down a sink hole.
    A joint statement fuck,
  • I shall miss your Saturday posts when he is no longer with us that's for sure.
  • Don't worry, @blackpool72 .
    I bet @3blokes already has contingency plans, replacing the shed with a bench under the shade of a coolibah tree next to a billabong if the long anticipated take-over turns out to be more of what we have suffered under the current B.O.
  • Sponsored links:

• Day 1533.
    Well, he’s still here. Who’d have thought it.
    Oh fuck..

• I couldn't stand another 2 seasons of this.

Summer and Autumn, oh fuck.
  • Day 1534.
    The Belgian Rigsby’s still here.
    Oh fuck..
  • I like your opening bid of a Rigsby but will raise you a Rachman.

We already have a heating system with no boiler, and recently reported dodgy electrics at The Valley, not to mention the previous attempt at driving out older fans with his noisy neighbour technique in the shape of the house DJ, and bully-boy antics from the anonymous security men!

Having RD as our owner for another season would be bad, and in my opinion likely to result in a relegation scrap, but having him as our landlord could be far worse for the long term future of the club.
  • I want to assure 3blokes that he will be mentioned in dispatches, for his sterling work and dedication, and I hope you see this through to the bitter end.

Oh my days fuck.
  • Day 1535.
    He’s still here, what a huge great waste of everything.
    Oh Dick Dastardly fuck....
  • Day 1536.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Day 1537
    The old breakfast snatcher is still here.
    Oh corn flake fuck...
  • He probably thinks they only need a croissant and a coffee to fuel their morning training.