Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If the liar appoints Nobby Vinegar or an alternative no mark

I should be very grateful if CARD attempt to arrange, a massive protest, that would scare the living day lights out of the SMT.

(Apologies if this has already been said elsewhere, I've been a bit busy of late)

Comments

• Options
    I was blown away when we appointed Karel Fraeye, on the verge of explosion when we appointed Jose Riga.

If this cnut comes in now I honestly don't know what I would be capable of!
  • Options

A tank that fires balloons filled with piss.

And dog shit. Fire it all over the west stand.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I have often thought of using the back gardens running behind the east stand to fire piss fills balloons from. Dropping duffel bags full of exploding dog shit bags for the adoring customers to lob from the east stand and so forth.
  • Options

I should be very grateful if CARD attempt to arrange, a massive protest, that would scare the living day lights out of the SMT.

(Apologies if this has already been said elsewhere, I've been a bit busy of late)

Alternatively you could refuse to buy a season ticket.

Oh wait......
  • Options
    I hear Boris Johnson has several water cannon that his OK Theresa won't allow him to use on the public but I wonder if we could borrow one to use to water the pitch during games.

And any SMT foolish enough to not arrive early to the game in a bullet proof vehicle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ayatollah Khan has already said that he is going to sell off Boris' water cannons. So come on CARD let's buy one and train it on that lying bitch and Judas Murray when they turn up for the first game of next season.
  • Options

I believe there was a question in the leaked SATS paper as follows:

What comes next in the following sequence?:

Riga, Peeters, Luzon, Fraeye, Riga?

Welcome back big Bob!

Very good!
  • Options
    .......copied over from another thread

I would imagine a CARD Rapid Response Unit would look to get involved should we get advance notice of any Press Conference announcing the arrival of Nobby No Mark or any other Network Nobody.

More likely in my opinion is an attempt to secure another desperate British manager, my gut feeling is Dougie Freedman at 14/1, although I'm not a betting man. After all I can't see RD/KM being too worried about another knock back as their industry credibility is so poor anyway.

When I say 'gut feeling', I'm not saying that prospect makes me sick despite his Palace connection. None of the realistic experienced choices on the list fill me with much hope to be honest (by realistic I'm ruling out SCP and Curbs!).
  • Options

I hear Boris Johnson has several water cannon that his OK Theresa won't allow him to use on the public but I wonder if we could borrow one to use to water the pitch during games.

And any SMT foolish enough to not arrive early to the game in a bullet proof vehicle.

I am a fan of some tactical destruction. Perhaps a covert team could arrange for the pitch to be watered a little for the entire night before a match.

Like to see some of our players playing in a puddle.
  • Options
    Very different to Selhurst days IMHO.

• Options
    Agree with @Covered End. No need to discuss. Everyone does what they think best. Meanwhile, the protests will (hopefully) go on as long as there are enough people in the ground to protest, and the club will continue to slowly bleed to death until the regime goes. Sad times. As for Nobby Vinegar ... if he arrives he gets no honeymoon period from me as his presence is the clearest sign nothing has changed.
  • Options

Very different to Selhurst days IMHO.

Different of course, but the shall we attend or boycott debate, is pretty much the same.