Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest Fund - End of Season Report

124»

Comments

• Yes I just paid the money in I received from Mr Gage in the pub. thanks.
  • End of month bump.
  • Now we're girding our loins for the resumption of the campaign how does the fund stand?
    If you have a chance for a brief update it will be interesting.
  • Update planned for early next week @seth plum. Don't want to give the regime any clues at all before Coventry.
  • I'm sure they will reveal latest expenditure after Saturday. Can't give away any details just yet...
  • I'm sure they will reveal latest expenditure after Saturday. Can't give away any details just yet...

I sense an apprentice protest fund manager is coming on nicely for when I step down...... :smiley:
  • Davo55 said:

I'm sure they will reveal latest expenditure after Saturday. Can't give away any details just yet...

I sense an apprentice protest fund manager is coming on nicely for when I step down...... :smiley:
    It's not quite the Hedge fund I was hoping for but I'll take it! :)

Happy to help in anyway I can Davo.
  • But thanks to you @seth plum @Dippenhall and @diamondaddick who all donate regular as clockwork the fund keeps going. Plus of course the regular big hitters that come in and make the fund's day!
  • Funds are running low apparently due to a lot of cash being allocated to future Protests!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Donate to the Fund as much or as little as you can!

In light of yesterdays successful protest's and the subsequent abuse of fans outside the ground! we need to get this regime out and we need cash to do it!

@Davo55 Keep up the great work! Great to see you again yesterday and a big thanks to you and CARD for helping us make the T-Shirt Protest happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• I will see what I can find in the piggy bank...
  • edited October 2016
    You've sent £100.00 to alan.davis27@btinternet.com

if no one claims the £200 i have set a side for you know what you guys can have that too!
  • Many thanks for the donation Neil @C4FC4L1f3 and for the big-up on here. Very much appreciated.

@Curb_It and I will be doing an update on the fund in the next few days. It is certainly true that yesterday's fun made a bit of a hit on the available funds and we have set money aside for some forthcoming events - so all donations welcome.

To donate by Paypal, please use protestfund@gmail.com (I have transferred Neil's donation over from my personal account).

Bank details for donations on-line to the protest fund are:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Thanks everyone.
  • Catford Cat, Always Neil and Alex W I have received your dosh in. thanks.