Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something that would be hilarious...

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
We have all seen the reports of some our fans visiting katrien's parents to harass them which was funny. What was also funny was the the LIAR banner over her head. Even more funny is this time she didn't find it funny herself. She was quite upset about that she went inside which was also funny. She is starting to crack and it feels like it might be a matter of time before she stands down. But what would be hilarious is after she has gone her being interviewed, probably by Flemish TV, and her talking about her bad experience of being CEO and what torment she and her family went through and even more hilarious would be her breaking down in floods of tears. It would just be screamingly hilarious.

Comments

• Options
    Charming post - are you a bit "funny" (meaning peculiar)?
  • Options
    (...)
  • Options
    Unique
  • Options
    Huh?
  • Options
    Yeah hilarious...definitely a unique post.
  • Options
    Is this satire? I can't always tell.
  • Options
    Have you come off your meds? Don't let her get to you. She's not worth it.
  • Options
    I would not take much pleasure out of anyone suffering abuse of any kind. No matter who they were ( OK Pardew a little maybe but he's a c.... )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We have all seen the reports of some our fans visiting katrien's parents to harass them which was funny. What was also funny was the the LIAR banner over her head. Even more funny is this time she didn't find it funny herself. She was quite upset about that she went inside which was also funny. She is starting to crack and it feels like it might be a matter of time before she stands down. But what would be hilarious is after she has gone her being interviewed, probably by Flemish TV, and her talking about her bad experience of being CEO and what torment she and her family went through and even more hilarious would be her breaking down in floods of tears. It would just be screamingly hilarious.

yeah and then she has an aneurysm...

(I think im getting his humour)
    Come on it's harmless banter, get over it!
  • Options

Come on it's harmless banter, get over it!
    Is that satire? I can't always tell.
  • Options
    It'd be funnier if RD was being interviewed with a semi
  • Options

Sorry pestering her parents is out of order ! Full stop ! I'd go mental weird if some one who had grief with me rocked up round my mum and dads.

Fixed, for you
  • Options

Sorry pestering her parents is out of order ! Full stop ! I'd go mental if some one who had grief with me rocked up round my mum and dads.

Is that not the idea?
  • Options

Sorry pestering her parents is out of order ! Full stop ! I'd go mental if some one who had grief with me rocked up round my mum and dads.

Not in this instance.
  • Options
    I fail to see the humour in harassing Meire's parents. Despite what's been done to CAFC, it's way over the line of acceptability to give them a hard time.
  • Options

I fail to see the humour in harassing Meire's parents. Despite what's been done to CAFC, it's way over the line of acceptability to give them a hard time.

How was it harassing?
  • Options

How was it harassing?
    Indeed. One person talked to them.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I don't want any physical harm. We need to play around with her mind to get her out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great song!