Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hierarchy of the Management Team at Charlton

Can anybody supply the current hierarchy as it stands of the SMT at Charlton.

I'm curious, as apart from RD and KM I'd like to know in my own mind where everyone sits in this structure. There must be quite a few holes in the team.

It may also be of some benefit to those who aren't particularly swayed to protest, to see just what a mess the company and club are in.

Comments

• An organisational chart was previously requested at the last but one Fans Forum. There evidently isn't one as such, or not one they felt fans should be party to. 'Wot... No structure..I hear you say...' Now who said that recently?) Apparently everyone sort of reports either directly or indirectly into Katrien if I remember the discussion correctly.

The questioner remained unsatisfied with the answer given and they moved onto the next agenda item. There was a list of names and titles but not an org chart.
  • KM CEO
    |
    |
    Cahones COO - David Joyes FD - Mandy Tickets
    |
    |

Hd of Comms vacant HD of Marketing Vacant HD of Match Day Mick Everitt
  • Where does Uncle Dick fit in here, slightly to the left of KM?

RM is a non-exec director so not part of the Senior management Team

RM is a non-exec director so not part of the Senior management Team
    Thanks, Henry.

Not a lot of people there to deal with the cleaning, I hope they can all manage a broom each up their proverbials.

• edited May 2016
  • An organisational chart was previously requested at the last but one Fans Forum. There evidently isn't one as such, or not one they felt fans should be party to. 'Wot... No structure..I hear you say...' Now who said that recently?) Apparently everyone sort of reports either directly or indirectly into Katrien if I remember the discussion correctly.

The questioner remained unsatisfied with the answer given and they moved onto the next agenda item. There was a list of names and titles but not an org chart.

You need an organisation before you can have a chart.
    I loled this bit it is soo true!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    As someone who hasn't worked at a company with an updated org chart for at least five years, I can tell you that it's often (though not always) a sign of really bad leadership at the very top. Obviously nothing groundbreaking about this, and I'm personally not someone who needs structure or org charts to do their job (I sometimes prefer not to have them), but it just shows a lack of business nous. And that's what I find so infuriating about this regime, being bad at running a football club is one thing, football clubs are unique and not easy to run, but not getting the basic business aspects right for someone who has made so much money in business is downright unforgivable.
  • In its own simple way this thread sums up the dismal organisational chaos which has progressively devoured the club formerly known as CAFC in the RD era.
  • That's a bit high grade isn't it? Must have been to Halifax.

• Oh dear. I have just had a mental image of RD as Young Mr Grace and KM as his "nurse".

And the board meeting - "Jullie hebben alles goed gedaan !!"
  • As of 7 April, according to the club "SMT are the non-football management and consists of the CEO, COO, CFO, Head of Commercial, Head of Ticketing and Head of Communications."

Tea Boy

Fluffer?

RM is a non-existant director so not part of the Senior management Team
    There, fixed it for you Henry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it just me or is having the ticketing manager sitting at the same level as the COO and FD a little odd?

I would expect a ticketing manager to sit under a sales and marketing director, or something similar. Not that we have one of those of course....

No wonder Mandy says Katrien is the best boss she has ever had....

• Is it just me or is having the ticketing manager sitting at the same level as the COO and FD a little odd?

I would expect a ticketing manager to sit under a sales and marketing director, or something similar. Not that we have one of those of course....

I think that just about sums it all up. They look as if they have a flat structure with KM making all the decisions.

Where does Uncle Dick fit in here, slightly to the left of KM?

Fluffer?
    How very dare you?
  • Does KM make any decisions? I'd be surprised if she didn't have to check for every decision on her Roland Phone.
  • Headless chickens don't do hierarchies.
  • Also seems strange that Chris Parkes who is club secretary and the sole representative of the club on some occasions is not considered part of the senior management team
  • The mis-management team.

The club secretary is an administrative post. Surprised his missus isn't on the management team as chief spokeswoman.
  • The CXX level titles for an ailing football club are laughable.

Meire - Chief Puppet
    David Joyes - Chief Head Scratcher
    Tony Cohones - Chief Groveller (and Head of Oppression)
    Mandy Mangle - Ticket Chiefer (part time)

Chief Marketing Officer - Vacant - lost cause
    Communications Chief - Vacant - not a great need at the moment
    Chief Scout - Obsolete in the Network Model
    Customer Relations - Outsourced to a Consultant, not a core competency/league compliancy
    Chief Intelligence Officer - Outsourced to CARD, the brains left years ago
    Chief Security Officer - Fat bloke who sits next to to the Chief Puppet until the embarrassment gets too much for her
    Chief Cling-On - Uncle Dickie who turns out to have no pride and less conscience - whodathoughtit
  • A lady who ran an office for me in Asia wanted to run through a PowerPoint presentation she had prepared for a potential client. The first or second slide showed a diagram of different people. As she outlined what she was going to present she said: "so, I'm going to say that you come on top of me and....". I think tea spluttered everywhere out of my mouth.