Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-3 Burnley

thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave their marks
there will be a bumper full Championship Charlton statafrenzy in about a week's time
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Thanks as always Lancs. Appreciate these over the season.
  • Options
    Cheers Lancs, much appreciated as always
  • Options
    Wow, I'd forgotten there was an actual football match on Saturday. Thanks Lancs.
  • Options
    Well done LL, clear and precise as always, I hope you can continue next season, even with all the ill feeling going on
  • Options
    Great work this season, LL. It must have been quite depressing work at times, although adding up the small numbers must have been easier!
  • Options
    Thanks for your hard work LL.
  • Options
    Thanks LL, superb dedication
  • Options
    Cheers Lancs, massively appreciated. Enjoy the off season, you've earned a rest. I understand that given the tumultuous nature of things at the club at the moment, you'll be considering your future. You might feel you can do things at a higher level, or at a better run club. And I'd be lying if I didn't agree, but know that the supporters here love you.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Cheers Lancs, massively appreciated. Enjoy the off season, you've earned a rest. I understand that given the tumultuous nature of things at the club at the moment, you'll be considering your future. You might feel you can do things at a higher level, or at a better run club. And I'd be lying if I didn't agree, but know that the supporters here love you.

Nah, if he wasn't "one of our own" he wouldn't be so highly rated, he's lower Championship level at best :smile: