Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: 'The Duchatelet Effect'

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Well, with Riga's resignation taking us to a nice round number of six managers that have gone in the little over two years since Roland took the wheel - and finding myself having to explain the numerous ****-ups we've been forced to witness over the past couple of years to everyone I know who hasn't followed along, combined with Oliver Kays piece spurring me on, I decided to put a video together that might help sum up the situation to those of us who haven't had to put up with Meire's condescending laughter, Roly's perma-absence, or Richard Murray telling us for the millionth time that the Championship is a really hard league.

So, here it is.... I hope you enjoy it (in a weird way). I had a bit of fun with it, too. Favourites included Bob Peeters being asked what position he needed to strengthen and listing every one except goalkeeper, Luzon's 'errrrrrs' and Fraeye's admission that he's Belgian....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ62q0S9UGY

Comments

• Options
    Very Good
  • Options
    Might buy a season ticket today - don't want to lose my seat!

Seriously, that is absolutely brilliant, and unbelievable as well in terms of what these people have done. Should be a sticky I reckon.
  • Options
    Top top work, well done.
  • Options
    Really good, well done.
  • Options
    Brilliant video
  • Options
    Great work but so sad to see the demise of our great club! Her smirk makes me so angry!!!!!
  • Options
    Great work. She is so out of her depth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shared on FB............
  • Options
    Brilliant well done needs to be shown to everyone you know!
  • Options
    Also feed up with explaining to others that we are not just a bunch of whingers.

My top three hated replies

It wont make any difference.
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Your not renewing because your going down, fickle.
  • Options
    Love the sinister tone.
  • Options
    Loved the cut from her extolling the virtues of the sofa to its destruction.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Brilliant video but gut-wrenching to watch.
  • Options
    Fantastic
  • Options
    Great great video:-)
    (I do love the bit where KM cannot manage the PowerPoint and doesn't quite understand how to use a mike, so that she sounds like a giant bee. SO impressive, CEO class presenting skills "fasure")
  • Options
    Sums it up brilliantly and very sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant video!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    excellent record of what has happened
  • Options
    Very hard to watch that. Great video though.
  • Options
    superb - well done
  • Options
    What a great season we had...sigh
  • Options
    Everybody in football authority should be forced to watch this video.
  • Options
    Superb video, will share it on social media.
  • Options
    Great work. A nice edit when Murray is talking about keeping hold of young talent and cutting to their sickening grinning mugs.
  • Options
    One to bookmark and hopefully we can look back on and laugh at what was a bloody crazy period in the history of the Club.