Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hillsborough - BBC2 Documentary

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options

I thought the families just wanted the fans cleared of blame didn't realise they were pursuing prison sentances

This is a decision by the CPS, not a private prosecution.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Chizz said:

I thought the families just wanted the fans cleared of blame didn't realise they were pursuing prison sentances

Just knew you'd turn up in this thread......sooner or later.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Just knew you'd turn up in this thread.
    Really? How?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Really? How?
    It's got all the ingredients that suit your mindset.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Really? How?
    It's got all the ingredients that suit your mindset.
    Very strange
  • Options
    No, it's not strange.......it's not a criticism, just an observation on my part....anyway carry on posting chum, you're perfectly entitled.
  • Options

No, it's not strange.......it's not a criticism, just an observation on my part....anyway carry on posting chum, you're perfectly entitled.

Same to you
  • Options
    Time to unfollow Collymore on Twitter for a while.....
  • Options
    This is a timely reminder about posting "facts" on social media. Really sensible bit of journalism by the Liverpool Echo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About time.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I see Thank you
  • Options

Chizz said:

Just knew you'd turn up in this thread......sooner or later.
    I've never had the pleasure to meet @Chizz, unlike you, Stu, but I would be very surprised if you and he would disagree about much regarding Hillsborough.
  • Options
    It has taken nearly 30 years to get too this point. Far too long.
  • Options
    Yes that is outrageous. No-one does a cover up quite the establishment in this country. Regarding the 96th victim Anthony Bland, he died 4 years after the tragedy after being in a persistent vegetative state for that time. He was just 17 when he went to Hillsborough that day in 1989. He was 22 when they withdrew his life support on March 3rd 1993.

When victims and families had to go through things like this and lies, false accusations and cover ups were being put in place it makes me sick to the stomach just thinking about what people are prepared to do to save their own fucking arses.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40419819

4 top policemen, a solicitor for the police and the ex Sheff W club secretary in charge of H & S.
  • Options
    Christ, is this still going on ?
  • Options
    Good. Hope justice is finally served
  • Options
    And one of those charged managed to get a knighthood!