Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny Moments from Last Game of the Season

Nothing can top the LIAR banner.

However, the packet of throat lozengers thrown at Sean Dyche pre match cracked me up.

Comments

• Someone chucked on a flip-flop. Highly offensive to Muslims.
  • edited May 2016
    1StevieG said:

Someone chucked on a flip-flop.

We've had enough flops this season.
  • Someone doing a line off a RD out poster on the half way line has got to be up there.

Fat Robbie Fowler?

• The liar banner being shuffled along to the right position.

This ^^
  • Sponsored links:

• Beckboy said:

The shoe being thrown onto the pitch from the lower north was funny

It was a pair of trainers thrown on the pitch one after the other. What was even funnier was seeing the owner (I assume) reclaim them and put them back on during pitch invasion. Just think, we could all have done it and got our shoes back ...

The pitch would have looked like Shoe Zone.
  • Sponsored links:

• For me it was the Liar banner and the way it was moved into position.
  • edited May 2016
    The movement of people from the North Lower after the game. A few pioneers headed for the exit, to then re-emerge up in the North East Corner, flipped themselves over the wall into the East, headed down the aisles to pitch side. Once these pioneers had established the route the mass migration followed - from a distance looked like a trail of ants!

The final step - the negotiation to get on the pitch. Some dummied left and went right - on the pitch! Some used force - on the pitch! Some just walked a few blocks further down the East to where there were relatively few stewards guarding the perimeter - on the pitch! Each ant with a rightful expression of accomplishment upon landing on the turf.

Honourable mention to the smaller ant trail during the game - North Upper to North West Corner. The inevitable 'don't hold me back' handbags in the sofa area were impressive.
  • The amnesty bins outside the turnstiles. Did the club really believe people were going to put items in there!!

Any old iron!!
  • At the game it was shouting at the two with the liar banner to move 5 yards along, they did perfectly.

On TV it was watching her reaction, and the usual steward going straight to his radio!
  • shirty5 said:

The amnesty bins outside the turnstiles. Did the club really believe people were going to put items in there!!

Any old iron!!

I have to admit I did. Two apple cores. I was thinking of having a dump in one but Mrs cafcfan said she'd disown me.