Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ebbsfleet V Maidstone for a place in the conference

Both got through their semis today , Fleet on penaltys.

Nice to see that at least another Kent club in the conference next year. Both with decent infrastructure .

Capacity crowd for this one.

Comments

• Fantastic atmosphere in Maidstone Town centre tonight.

So different to The Valley yesterday.
  • Played where?
  • Ebbsfleet
  • Should be a comfortable Maidstone win
  • Just one game?
  • I'm torn on this , I live close to Fleet and would probably go along to a few matches next season when we're at home (until Roland goes) but after what happened to Maidstone to get back would be a fantastic achievement .
  • Gutted that I will prob miss out on a ticket for this as I think Ebsfleet will give us 1k Max and with over 1k ST holders, my membership prob won't be enough.
  • Contemplating getting a ST at Maidstone next season and just sticking to away games for us.
  • So looks like I got no chance of a ticket . Does anyone know the capacity of Stonebridge Road
  • 4000 at the moment I think , or thereabouts.
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9DA9
    edited May 2016
    Went to Ebbsfleet game today, seriously dire game
  • Fleet were lucky to get through in the end even though in the league they were 20 points ahead of whitehawk. I'll be trying to get to this final but I think it will be a Maidstone victory, especially if the fleet play the same again.
  • All ticket and only 780 tickets for Maidstone. It holds 4K and Ebsfleet average 1.3k. Not impressed. Will have to drive up to Ebsfleet to try and buy one now.
  • It's fleets home forn that cost them a straight promotion. Glad they beat whitehark as I saw the 2-2 draw earlier in the year and they were cynical time wasters. I hues the stones will win prefer the tie was there.
  • edited May 2016
    Will be surprised should Fleet get through this , haven't looked at the races for months now .
  • Ebbsfleet's recent form has been a surprise to me. A couple of months back they looked a class apart. Maidstone, on the other hand, did not look mightily impressive in the games I saw.
    Good luck to either teams. :-)
  • When is it ?
  • Sat 14th.
  • Borther just picking up tickets now.

Anyone who wants to go, Tickets are £11 for adults, £9 for concessions and £5 for Under 16s and it is all ticket and will prob be a sell out.

Ticket office at northfleet open everyday from 10 am to 5pm.... late on Tuesday till 7pm.
  • Well fleet owe them one. Went many times to stones fleet games in the late 70s and the lights went out a few minutes from the end when fleet were winning. Just as it did in the infamous cup game.
  • Sponsored links:

• All ticket and only 780 tickets for Maidstone. It holds 4K and Ebsfleet average 1.3k. Not impressed. Will have to drive up to Ebsfleet to try and buy one now.

Suprised you didnt sell out this weekend against Truro.
  • Stones tickets go on sale tomorrow to season ticket holders only
  • Will be getting my tickets tomorrow. Have been to a lot of Ebbsfleet games since I stopped going to Charlton games back in October

I went to both legs against Whitehawk. Fleet were terrific in the 1st leg on Wednesday but dire yesterday. They've been poor at home for months. I expect Maidstone to win
  • MrOneLung said:

All ticket and only 780 tickets for Maidstone. It holds 4K and Ebsfleet average 1.3k. Not impressed. Will have to drive up to Ebsfleet to try and buy one now.

Suprised you didnt sell out this weekend against Truro.
    We often don't when it's made all-ticket rather than pay on the day, which people still expect to be able to do at this level. Considering there was next to no away support it was still an impressive support, as were the 200 or so down Truro the previous We'd night.
  • my work colleague got two of the last five tickets on sale.

I did hear a bunch of Truro fans got banned from going to the match as were too drunk !!
  • I got mine yesterday but I did get the Spanish inquisition before being allowed to purchase them!
  • I got mine yesterday but I did get the Spanish inquisition before being allowed to purchase them!

Poke him with the soft cushions!!
  • I hate both of them and hope a big sinkhole appears and takes everyone with it that attends.
  • DA1 said:

I hate both of them and hope a big sinkhole appears and takes everyone with it that attends.

Nice. Hate Dartford but wouldn't wish harm on their supporters.