Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - End of season Special - Live tonight 7pm

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Listen here - www.charltonlive.co.uk

Terry Smith and the rest of the gang will take you through the season and most importantly yesterday's shenanigans.

We've also got interviews with @rikofold and a protesting fan called Stuart.

Thanks for listening throughout the season, it's been a pleasure.

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff, looking forward to the show.
  • Options

Won't be the same without you Louis.

Well done to you, Terry, Tom, Sue, Louis and all the others who have played a part this year.

Cheers Danny.

Was planning on being there myself but I'm currently 4 hours 40 mins into a 1 hour 40 min journey from Norwich to London because Greater Anglia decided not to supply replacement busses when the line had to be closed! Sat in Chelmsford for about 3 hours.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Won't be the same without you Louis.

Well done to you, Terry, Tom, Sue, Louis and all the others who have played a part this year.

Cheers Danny.

Was planning on being there myself but I'm currently 4 hours 40 mins into a 1 hour 40 min journey from Norwich to London because Greater Anglia decided not to supply replacement busses when the line had to be closed! Sat in Chelmsford for about 3 hours.
    Had that happen to my a couple times when I was living in Norwich. Definitely saw some people with some webbed feet while waiting around the stations...
  • Options
    Am trying to listen but it keeps buffering.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Am trying to listen but it keeps buffering.

This i gave up in the end
  • Options
    Was fine here, so did you miss the exclusive about the new manager or did you catch that bit?
  • Options
    Missed it all
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Was fine here, so did you miss the exclusive about the new manager or did you catch that bit?

Huge credit to Mourinho for dropping down a couple levels to show he can really "build a team from scratch." And putting in his own money for funds as well. Can't wait for the journey!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Rob7Lee said:

Huge credit to Mourinho for dropping down a couple levels to show he can really "build a team from scratch." And putting in his own money for funds as well. Can't wait for the journey!
    and taking Karel as his number 2 I thought was a master stroke, he truly is the special one.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

SDAddick said:

Rob7Lee said:

and taking Karel as his number 2 I thought was a master stroke, he truly is the special one.
    It's certainly come from nowhere, but his dedication to both the club and developing young, Belgian managers is impressive. Hearing him speak of the importance of "growing the Dutch-Belgian game" with such passion almost brought me to tears.

More great journalism from the Charlton Live boys!
  • Options
    sure i caught the news Gary Neville has put in his CV.
  • Options
    JorgeC said:

sure i caught the news Gary Neville has put in his CV.

Ugh sat here for two minutes trying to determine if that would be a step in the right direction or the wrong direction for us. I find him incredibly obnoxious, and his desire to be the next Sir Alex will get him nowhere in the modern game, but we could do a lot worse.
  • Options
    The Shay Given phone-in went on a bit too long