Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next manager "tell": ITERIM, PERMANENT OR NO ACTION!

Surely the best "tell" us fans is gonna get from this shitebag regime is their next action or
in-action and the timing there of!

If there really is (please God) an offer or two on the table, you may well think the folks making the offer would be expressing a view?

My guess another ITERIM nobody (KF) "hold on and do nothing" from RD.

Whilst playing the timing game, hoping that the destruction of the club as players leave pressures the bidders!

They are gone by the start of the new season!

Keep the faith!

Comments

• Options
    Well, whoever it is they have to be appointed soon. Otherwise how is the new guy supposed to identify and sign targets in time for the start of next season? Oh ........... hang on a minute .........
  • Options
    Surely it's not a question of who but how many ?
  • Options
    Whoever heard of a club appointing and interim manager in the closed season? It only ever happens when an agreement is made for a highly prized target to work off an existing contract elsewhere... or perhaps a club with a mentally ill owner and a CEO who doesn't know her arse from her elbow.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Whoever heard of a club appointing and interim manager in the closed season? It only ever happens when an agreement is made for a highly prized target to work off an existing contract elsewhere... or perhaps a club with a mentally ill owner and a CEO who doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

Hence Marc Wilmotts :wink:
  • Options
    Agreed they will lie however they will do something likey in keeping with "Arses and Elbows"!
  • Options
    I think they are serious about appointing a British manager / Coach. Not sure they yet understand that getting one to agree to the terms on offer might be a touch more tricky.
  • Options

I think they are serious about appointing a British manager / Coach. Not sure they yet understand that getting one to agree to the terms on offer might be a touch more tricky.

I guess there will be some out there who are mercenary enough to do it for a payoff of a years money for what is likely to be only a few months/weeks work.
  • Options
    It's not "iterim" it's "itisim"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The brief announcement on the OS about Riga's departure (written by Olly G) says: "An announcement regarding a replacement will be made in due course."

That is in distinct contrast to previous statements attributed to KM to the effect that we have begun a [fictitious] search for a replacement.

OG's words can be read to mean that they already have a target or targets and so aren't even pretending to need a search, but who knows? It's probably just meant to be as bland as possible.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-jose-riga-leaves-role-head-coach-3099477.aspx#Tr9oPmKPowOgkjv0.99
  • Options

It's not "iterim" it's "itisim"

Que?
  • Options
    Chris wilder
  • Options
    Could of course be already on Charltons books.Just when you think the season is over ,things maybe just falling into place or not.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

The brief announcement on the OS about Riga's departure (written by Olly G) says: "An announcement regarding a replacement will be made in due course."

That is in distinct contrast to previous statements attributed to KM to the effect that we have begun a [fictitious] search for a replacement.

OG's words can be read to mean that they already have a target or targets and so aren't even pretending to need a search, but who knows? It's probably just meant to be as bland as possible.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-jose-riga-leaves-role-head-coach-3099477.aspx#Tr9oPmKPowOgkjv0.99

I wonder if whoever drafted that knows the definition of "due" in that context?

Here's a clue for them - "expected at or planned for a certain time".

Now, do you think they know what "certain time" means? Or "planned"?

They just make it up as they go along don't they?
  • Options
    Bugger me I missed the obvious when I started this tread:

TOTAL F**KING INCOMPETENCE!