Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Khan-Canelo

Fed up with football now. Looking forward to this fight. Any good streams, please share.

Comments

• Options
    Try one of the ones from here. Reddit is usually good for streams and it's never blocked.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/
  • Options
    Thanks feller.
  • Options
    Khan on points.
  • Options
    Really want Khan to win but can't see it. Will be a good fight though. Always is when he's involved.
  • Options
    I've fancied Khan for this since it was announced

He gets unfair stick for being chinny whatever that means but his problem is concentration not his chin

If he boxes like he can he will win, speed kills
  • Options
    Khans problem is he is sometimes too brave.
    When he gets caught/knocked down he wants to bang his gloves together, rush forward and have a tear up. If he took his time and composed himself after getting caught he'd be ok more often than not.

Lots of people questioning if he can carry his speed while going up 2/3 weights, hand speed I don't doubt he can keep that speed even with the extra weight. It's the footwork etc I worry about, all the extra muscle could change his speed when it comes to getting in and out of range.

Hope he can box like we all know he can and he should be able to win BUT if Canelo cuts the ring down, plants his feet and tees off then Khan will be in trouble.
  • Options
    Is it a 4am start?
  • Options
    Bang! Different gravy.
  • Options
    Great punch. Came from so far back & Amir was out before he hit the canvas. Amir had started well in the early rounds, but Canelo found his range and that was it.

Triple G next, should be a cracker...great work by the interpreter there..."I invited him here...we don't fuck around!!" :smile:
  • Options
    You wouldn't want to take too many punches like that in a career.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a brutal knockout
  • Options
    Mind ya nose Amir
  • Options
    Good night.

Won't even call him glass for that, it was such a huge punch.
  • Options
    That punch could move mountains, knocked out before he hit the ground. Nothing to do with being chinny, that would have put down the best of them.

Well done Khan, was making Canelo look a bit clumsy i thought, but thats why Alvarez is my favourite current boxer he gets it done.

GGG v Canelo would be savage power punching.
  • Options
    Khan has always been brave with his choices. If only more boxers were like him rather than carefully choosing opponents to build a plastic undefeated record.
  • Options
    Freddie Roach called it perfectly - said Khan would outbox Canelo for first 5 rounds before losing focus and getting knocked out in 6