Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ON THE PITCH!

i was on the pitch were you!

good job guys!

Comments

• Options
    and girls!
  • Options
    So what happens now? What are CARD's plans for the summer? The regime will think they've got away with it now the seasons over. However, after today's farce where clearly the club showed that they have nothing but contempt for the fans we need to know what we can do in the next few weeks.
  • Options

So what happens now? What are CARD's plans for the summer? The regime will think they've got away with it now the seasons over. However, after today's farce where clearly the club showed that they have nothing but contempt for the fans we need to know what we can do in the next few weeks.

Target the three of them wherever they are. Inside knowledge of duchatalets visits would be good
  • Options
    One for the CV
  • Options
    Oh yes!
    Had to go long way round but got on and got covered in sofa feathers!
  • Options

I went on the pitch. no announcement no ifs or buts. And I covered more ground than Reza this season.

Could you do it on a cold night in Leeds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got on but no one in the west stand would follow me
  • Options
    Leeds fans would've torn up more sofas.
  • Options
    olster said:

Well organised @C4FC4L1f3

so funny running into you mate! what a day! burnley fans done what they said they would! opened the floodgates for us!

idiot coppers hook line and sinker
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

olster said:

Well organised @C4FC4L1f3

so funny running into you mate! what a day! burnley fans done what they said they would! opened the floodgates for us!

probably had more to do with them winning the league.

• Options
    dont join the cant understand a joke crew ;)@The_President lol
  • Options
    I hope all the Burnley fans who went onto the pitch will get arrested and charged the same as they threatened the Charlton fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

If you are going to go onto the pitch, fucking go onto the pitch. Stop singing about it, just do it.
    I was sat down in the corner by the sofa and no one there really had any personality to do it. When Burnley showed how it was done I thought, stop fannyng about and go. Grabbed someone on the stairs who proper shit himself and made a proper go,all the while he's saying no no no. Shock horror I broke through and was there. It wasnt that hard really.

Geeza
    Lol. Just so embarrassing really. I didn't really fancy going on myself, but the pretence of people making such a half hearted effort to go on the pitch around me just bugged too much

And as you well know, I am the biggest fanny there is, so if I can get on the pitch then it really can't be that hard
  • Options
    And congratulations on getting the banner in C4FC4L1F3
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Red7Oak said:

And congratulations on getting the banner in C4FC4L1F3

That was the banner they took from us in sint truiden the first time. It is very symbolic IMO.

Thanks to everyone who passed it around the stadium and used it for distractions to get people on the pitch.

A great day seeing everyone i have met on the protests on the pitch with huge smiles on there faces and passion in there voices.

We will win this war!