Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time to Target Murray

Certainly the bulk of our effort needs to be directed at Duchatelet and Meire but Murray is supposed to be a supporter and as far as I can tell has remained deaf, dumb and mute. He's supported Meire at every step of her misguided and lying way. He's allegedly blocked ovatures from a Varney led consortium and has been every bit as culpable in our demise as the other two. He's there (insert laugh) to engage with the fans. So Mr. Murray say something. Anything. Where exactly do you stand ? I realise he has a financial stake in any future success but that's secure regardless of his position or attitude. He once had legendary Charlton status within his reach but now as far as I am concerned he's the easier target of the people we can get at this summer.

Mr. Murray you are a disgrace and beneath contempt.

Comments

• Options
    Disappeared at half time along with Miere, wonder if Roland was on the blower.
  • Options
    Hound him to hell.
  • Options
    There's more logic in that than pestering KMs dad
  • Options
    For me he has just come over as a weak, spineless old man in all this.

He has been a big part of the problem.
  • Options
    Coward
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    oops
  • Options
    Coward
  • Options
    Totally agree SHG, needs to be done
  • Options
    Is Kieth Peacock still sitting I directors box why has he not spoke out?
    could be getting wages.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welly said:

Is Kieth Peacock still sitting I directors box why has he not spoke out?
    could be getting wages.

Brian Kinsey, John Humphrey and Bob Bolder too.
  • Options
    This ^^
  • Options
    Is he older than Katrien's parents?
  • Options
    Did the coward really slip out at half time ?
  • Options

Did the coward really slip out at half time ?

Like a snake alongside Squirrel face
  • Options
    He can only be so supportive of Miere for sexual or mental health reasons surely
  • Options
    Surely he's an irrelevance, and has been for a long time.
    He's destroyed his legacy and lost a fortune.
    Too bad, Richard. You're the disease, not the cure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray is an irrelevance, no power or influence. Sad but true. Lost all credibility with the fans as well
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the guy - has lost the respect of nearly all the supporters. What a way to end up.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

He can only be so supportive of Miere for sexual or mental health reasons surely

Both.
  • Options
    Agree 100%. If he is still involved next season then we need a few anti Murray chants. Murray is a slapper anyone?
  • Options
    Murray is either just another puppet or a coward, either way he deserves no respect from fans. He is watching and seemingly supporting KM and RD as they slowly kill the club. A despicable man.
  • Options
    Keith Peacock was towards the front of the directors box, he looked very unhappy and uncomfortable.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Seriously, I am so angry at his intransigence, that if I saw him I think to release the pent up fury and emotion inside of me, I would have to deck him. Sorry, but that is how I feel. "Enjoy League 1, you tosser"
  • Options
    He doesn't just support her he thrusts it in our faces by staunchly sitting right up next to her. Provocation. Deserves what he gets.