Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tin cans?

Sorry, really boring thread.
I usually bring a couple of cans of coke (not for snorting) to the game. Never sure if they are allowed but never been searched.

Are we allowed them in the ground under normal match conditions? I know today I might get searched and full coke cans could be seen as a danger if thrown on the pitch.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    'Risk it' at worst you have lost £1
  • Options
    Doubt allowed in
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    They aren't allowed in, they'll get taken away if you get searched.

As you say, they would normally get past as you wouldn't get searched unless you had a big bag etc, but today you may well be.

• Options
    Empty them into a flask, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Be interesting today as I take a small rucksack every week and never been asked to open it! Especially after my season ticket never works and the stewards don't know what to do! Ummm...
  • Options
    Buy plastic bottle outside ground and take a spare screw cap in case they take that off you
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Now get back to more interesting threads. This is tooooo boring for today.
  • Options
    You'll be down the cells playing a game of good cop bad cop in no time. TWO cans of Coke? Diabolical liberty guv!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    You lost me at (........) line.
  • Options
    all liquids must be under 100 ml and put in a clear plastic bag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

Then throw the flask on the pitch. Plus your anorak and train timetable
  • Options
    Don't forget a length of string so you can communicate strategy between the North and East stands after you have consumed your drink.
  • Options
    kafka said:

rikofold said:

Then throw the flask on the pitch. Plus your anorak and train timetable
    Spare train timetable I hope
  • Options
    Did you get on the Coke inside the ground or what?