Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Woops not good Mark!!!
  • Oh dear
  • Was good spoilt it all with disgraceful behaviour in the play off. Bad bad man.
  • One of those strange players who was derided when he first joined us, but over time won over the fans - I can't think of many players for CAFC who went from as much as a zero as he was to (I can't use the word hero for sportsmen I'm afraid) as well liked as he was

Still.......not looking good Mr A !!!!
  • Was good spoilt it all with disgraceful behaviour in the play off. Bad bad man.

Seem to remember him being booked in all 3 games (1 of them was for handball when the ball was going over his head - I think)
  • He was a key player in our promotion season but was always a tosser.
  • Saw him make his debut for us at Elland Road. Nothing special that day but turned out to be our player of the year two seasons running whilst at the club.
  • Another of my heroes that's a wroungun

85/6 great days

Seem to remember him being booked in all 3 games (1 of them was for handball when the ball was going over his head - I think)
    Disgraceful tackles too.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was an absolutely brilliant player for us . He was the driving inspirational central midfielder , a fiercesome competitor . He was probably the biggest single reason we got promoted that year . He even scored at Carlisle away which was our last game and we were 2-0 down at the time .