Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live tonight from POTY - not live, Podcast available later this evening

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Hi all,

We're at the POTY dinner tonight to record a show. We'll have some great exclusive interviews with players as well as talking about yesterday's game and the season as a whole.

Because we've moved upstairs to record the show we don't have the capability to stream live but will be releasing a podcast this evening. We'll still try and read out emails if you want to send any in - studio@charltonlive.co.uk

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Options
    It would be nice to know, "who is responsible for player recruitment and sales at the moment". I know this season has not ended, but someone should be drawing up a list of players to go and to sign if KM is to get us promotion next season as she said
  • Options
    Interview with any of the SMT there would be great to hear
  • Options
    Data techniques, signage number spacing, do they plan to learn from their mistakes in the future? Can they give us some examples of specific things they can do better? I feel like it's all been hollow talk up to now.
  • Options
    Are we aware what opponents are going to do at Set Plays, does the coaching staff allocate individual responsibilities and do we practice defending set plays based on what we expect the opposition to do?
  • Options
    What time please? I'll prepare my bovril.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2016
    I would like to know from any in the SMT what specifically are the mistakes they think they have made that they continually mention in statements in general terms.

I know this is too late for the podcast but if you get a chance @LouisMend to ask the question at some point that would be brilliant - if the SMT are still talking to you of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The SMT don't talk to us.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Not sure why that would be @LouisMend ? LOL.

Would they not take questions even as a BBC London reporter question ?

Maybe, this needs an email to that official email address to see what they say.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Just play "Feelings" to yourself whenever you feel like welling up...

We'll understand if you get a bit emotional about their callous refusal to requite.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Only when they are telling you you are no-longer allowed to do commentary for CAFC Player?
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Only when they are telling you you are no-longer allowed to do commentary for CAFC Player?
    Not even then!
  • Options
    When is the podcast up?
  • Options
    Spoke a bit to Tony Keohane today, while he had the expected handshake, he was better than I anticipated.
  • Options

Spoke a bit to Tony Keohane today, while he had the expected handshake, he was better than I anticipated.

The only handshake I'd give him is the five knuckle shuffle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking for about 2am for the podcast.
  • Options
    He wasn't as bad as I expected but no, to give him, or any bloke a shuffle? No.
  • Options

Beckboy said:

The only handshake I'd give him is the five knuckle shuffle
    I think you mean a knuckle sandwich?
    Beckboy knew what it meant.
  • Options
    Podcast is now out - two hours and twenty minutes of solid dining.

http://bit.ly/1QLIxCb
  • Options
    Cheers Louis. I'm in the process of moving from LA to Oregon, just stopping over for the night to break up the 12 hour drive. Can't wait to listen to the pod tomorrow. Hope you had a lot of fun, always enjoy what you put out.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

I'm surprised they allow use of the Valley, CAFC Player footage and interviews, and permit certain people being guests on the show actually @LouisMend

Would have thought Keohane would be adding them all in to his little book of people to ban / fire!
  • Options

Probably because you don't work for him :wink:

Did you manage to get him to say "Jimmy Seed Stand"?