Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire says the club “do not want to build up expectations” as Charlton prepare for League 1

Comments

• Options

Don't worry love. My expectations couldn't get much lower.

That's what I thought until I read this statement, now I don't have any at all.
  • Options
    What planet does that f*****g woman live on?
  • Options
    They are dreaming of the day they can laugh in all the doubters faces.
    Not you Colin obviously.
  • Options
    One way to advertise selling Season Tickets. What a fckin joke this all is, predictable as well is what hurts the most. Losing our Club as we know it and it may never be the same in the future with the damage being done, protests need to be upped, fast.
  • Options
    Go, go, go, go. You clueless muppet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fadgadget said:

Nothing like a rousing speech to get the troops behind you !......... she sure knows how high to set the bar .

She is too scared to set a target in case she fails ...which she will ...then it goes on record which she does not want.

Pathetic really when we already have her on record with numerous lies and failures.
  • Options

One way to advertise selling Season Tickets.

Lol, indeed.

Buy a ticket even though we have no ambition.
  • Options
    Hadry hardy hardy ha
  • Options

Or put another way.

Sorry folks, but we might not get promoted next season because we haven't got a fucking clue what we're doing.

You'll never get a job at Staprix with honesty like that ;-)
  • Options

In short we can expect a Statement this time next season saying that they under-estimated the Division.

Along with there other favourite Quote "We will learn from our mistakes"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She is utterly deluded. Nobody has any expectations for next season with her and Duchatelet in charge except a further fall in our status and more conflict between regime and supporters. She thinks that a sale is not the only option. I beg to differ. It is the only option and it will happen - not today, perhaps not tomorrow, but one day and soon. There is simply nothing to be gained from continuing this failed experiment. Isn't she tired of it? Wouldn't she like to be done with all the warring and abuse and lack of respect as she blunders from one faux pas to another? Better to walk away now because things are not going to get any easier in League 1 or in her dealings with supporters. Regretfully for her us, she still doesn't never will understand what she is up against and will never do the decent thing.

Very well said, so I have borrowed your words, but have slightly changed your final sentence. Thanks.

• Options
    Yep we are a league one club with championship aspirations.
  • Options
    Shows that she still thinks we believe what she says.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Oh dear we will be relegated.
  • Options
    Typist
  • Options
    If current financial regulations already impact on existing league 1 teams then a top 6 budget must mean a massive cull of the playing staff. We've guessed a lot of players would be leaving and now the club have confirmed it.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

If current financial regulations already impact on existing league 1 teams then a top 6 budget must mean a massive cull of the playing staff. We've guessed a lot of players would be leaving and now the club have confirmed it.

....assuming KM even knows what she's talking about.
  • Options

You don't expect to go to a restaurant, ask about the menu, and be told not to get your hopes up ... this is weird.

Especially when the restaurant is empty and revenue is at an all time low.

I think RD should buy a restaurant. It would be a shambles and would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Didn't she just say she will do everything to get us back to where we should be (Championship)!? Yet now we should have no good expectations in League One..

Christ.