Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlie Connelly Blog (ed. must read, brilliant piece)

Comments

• Just read it. Great piece. I hope he's right.
  • I told him so on twitter. A fantastic feature.
  • A fantastic piece.
  • What a wonderful articulate, passionate yet realistic piece. Thanks for the link, well done CC.
  • Superb. Sums it all up so well.
  • Great article, but then Charlie is a fine writer. I hadn't realised he'd written so many, I've only read 4 of them!
  • That is a cracking read. Is it true to call Roland a "software" magnate? Microchip commodities is his game, isn't it? Literally the only thing in the whole article that I questioned.

Regardless, the article absolutely nails the way I see (and feel) it. And I'm sure that's true for most of us.
  • Very well articulated indeed.
  • Wow.

Just wow !
  • Goosebumps
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant piece. We will win.
  • very good ... which is not a surprise :wink:
  • inspirational ..truly
  • What an absolutely cracking article. What a great writer
  • What a wonderful piece. Probably the best I've read on our sorry situation thus far.
  • Perhaps the best article I have read regarding the Duchatelet debacle. Literally a lump in my throat by the end of reading that. Totally hit the nail on the head in explaining what I am feeling about the club right now.
  • We should have done away with player of the year and had protester of the year - Connelly and grapevine 2 obvious contenders as wordsmiths - airman as mastermind I guess, afka as communications facilitator as a minimum, Henry Irving protest colour coordinator - the Belgium 20 have distance on their side, pitch invaders showed balls, hope I haven't forgotten anyone - for me outright winner is still up for grabs - human canon dirty protest straight into upper directors box area at last game would take it I reckon
  • Fantastic piece.

• Absolutely brilliant article.
    Would expect nothing less from this great writer.
    ''I just can't help believing'' is also a brilliant read!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Pretty much perfect that. I've tried before to describe how I feel about Charlton to non football supporting people, but that sums it up better than I ever could.
  • "so far out of his depth the coastguard is on permanent alert "

A wordsmith at his very best!
  • Great read. Class act by the palace landlord with the champagne
  • Is there anyway we can get Charlie's excellent piece on her desk?

Or through her letterbox...
  • Fantastic article.
  • Phew, that blew me away. What a great read. I think I will print it, frame it and put it on my wall.

A must read for Meire and her boss.

Captures my mood completely. Thanks Charlie.
  • Wow, feel like Charlie has articulated everything I feel about Charlton. Hope it reaches a wider audience.