Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

History of Charlton you tube film

Not sure if this has been posted before but came across it on you tube. Went up in Jan and has only had 39 views so presume not.

3 hours long but probably a good watch. Unless of course Duchatelet has commissioned it. EDIT just realised it was the centenery film which I've not seen but fortunately will omit the horror show of most of the last decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7t1Hk9mPM

Comments

• Brilliant video and so many memories as I have been watching since late 40's, first as a small boy. Perhaps a copy should be sent to RD and KM, although they probably will not watch it, if they did they might understand why we feel resentment against them and what they are destroying. We should also send Murray a copy to watch and remind him what this club used to be like before he sold us out.
  • I have nothing to add to my comment above, just did not want this video to disappear so quickly onto page 2, and give others who have missed it a chance to see it
  • Hopefully not the only incision in Charltons history for the man at 1hr 37! :wink:
  • Where's Michael Grade gone ?

Seth Plum !
  • Richard Murray should watch this video and remember what he said all those years ago!
  • Wow. Many things I didn't know there, they could usefully sit every new player and member of staff down and ask them to watch the video.

If they couldn't identify with it they shouldn't get the job.

• Brilliant film,and thanks for posting it.I have so many good and happy memories of my Charlton journey starting way back in the late 1940`s,unfortunately not such pleasant ones these days. I know it will get better when THEY have gone! "Keep the Faith"

big words murray
  • I had this on VHS - was great watching it again.