Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Black & White Bags

For those who bring their own food & drink rather then lining the pockets of the owner, instead of using a supermaket bag or a rucksack can I point out that for 5p marks & sparks do a nice line in black & white plastic chequered carrier which would look great especially as you could probably fit them over the back of all the empty seats.
Hmm having said that it might identify you as a part of the troublesome 2 % & more likely of a search so best to conceal them somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    I read that wrong there.

I thought @Charltonparklane was suggesting we let fly onto the pitch with black and white bags full of shit.

• Options

Pitches attract carrier bags like a fly to shit, could be a good idea, cant pop them either............

I read that wrong there.

I thought @Charltonparklane was suggesting we let fly onto the pitch with black and white bags full of shit.

On another thread I did suggest soaking the belmarsh mob with cups of water as they stand in front of the Covered End, but bags of shit for the bags of shit, sounds a good idea to me