Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC preparing for onslaught vs Burnley

Comments

• Options

Markg2004 said:

New developments regarding this.

"Right the [ticket office] lady said season ticket holders will be able to sit in the seats it's when people request to buy seats it's coming up unavailable"

Pointless then. As its not exactly hard to move...
    Yep. I just think there's more in this than we know. I don't see what other reason they'd have for marking the seats as unavailable. Unless it's like a double bluff and they wanted us to expect there'd be netting so people would sit somewhere else where it's easier to deal with pitch invaders. Feel like a conspiracy theorist at the moment.
    If we sold out every week it makes sense. This season I have been able to sit pretty much where I want most matches. So it there are lots of empty seats behind the goal then people will simply move there ... unless they have a load of stewards making sure people sit where their ticket is for, which would be all but impossible to enforce.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I really wanted to sit in the West Lower, as I met two very pleasant young ladies there last time, who said I should sit with them again!

Just got off the phone having been told we can't buy West Lower tickets for "safety reasons", so now I don't know where to sit!

I asked whose safety, she said "everybody's".

EDIT: But I AM allowed to sit in the North Lower. Which seems odd.

Safety reasons? So no one is allowed to set in there then? Of course not, they are just shit scared that someone will enter the directors box and have a word with her and him.

The easy answer is the pair of them not to turn up and open up the Lower Wesr as per normal.
    where would the fun be in that?

• Options
    Where she sits, is it out of reach from the north upper?

I am picturing a constant stream of tic tacs and skittles being dropped on her head.
  • Options

Where she sits, is it out of reach from the north upper?

I am picturing a constant stream of tic tacs and skittles being dropped on her head.

The Directors box, where she sits is central lower west. She normally sits towards the middle of the box - but last Saturday (and on previous weeks) she moved to the back row of the box when the going got rough. Where she smirks in apparent safety. Last week she left before the game finished...
  • Options

I think we should all sit down, have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit and relax.

KM stopped all that!

She has also created all this and brought it on herself. Whilst violence and personal/xenophobic abuse should not be tolerated she does not face up to the problems she has caused. Instead, she is closing a bloody a stand to get away from us. RIDICULOUS!

If she was any good at her job this would not be happening. How she cannot realise this is beyond me! She needs to front up and listen, instead she goes running.

How she thinks it will get solved the way she is dealing with it is unbelievable.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I really wanted to sit in the West Lower, as I met two very pleasant young ladies there last time, who said I should sit with them again!

Just got off the phone having been told we can't buy West Lower tickets for "safety reasons", so now I don't know where to sit!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d5_1332717585&comments=1&safe_mode=off
  • Options
    Now is the time for the paper planes methinks. But I reckon this is being down more to stop pitch invasions!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Markg2004 said:

I think we should all sit down, have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit and relax.

KM stopped all that!

She has also created all this and brought it on herself. Whilst violence and personal/xenophobic abuse should not be tolerated she does not face up to the problems she has caused. Instead, she is closing a bloody a stand to get away from us. RIDICULOUS!

If she was any good at her job this would not be happening. How she cannot realise this is beyond me! She needs to front up and listen, instead she goes running.

How she thinks it will get solved the way she is dealing with it is unbelievable.

and breathe out.
  • Options
    Whistles and drawing pins, small enough to conceal, big enough to cause disruption.

• Options
    edited April 2016

CatAddick said:

West lower still completely off sale

Right, looks like we're all off to the East Stand then.

Wouldn't be surprised if they also block season ticket holders changing their seat for this match too.
    I thought the hardcore had all transferred to "A block" anyway :smile:
    Yeh, you got a problem wiv that, you want some. :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    micks1950 said:

What are people's Frisbee skills like? Great from the North or West Upper!

Foldable ones are available - although probably not as cheap as stress balls/mini bouncing balls?

http://www.amtmarketing.com/promotional-outdoor/uk-stock-foldable-frisbee/3456/details.aspx
    Beer mats would suffice
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Having not sat in the West for a few years I can't remember if the concourses are shared? Can you not buy upper tier and then walk to lower?
    Not without a massive rope
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Whistles and drawing pins, small enough to conceal, big enough to cause disruption.

it's one thing smuggling stress balls in our pants but I draw the line at putting drawing pins down there

• Options
    Don't the gates to the West Lower get opened at some point during the second half?
  • Options

Don't the gates to the West Lower get opened at some point during the second half?

Exactly what happened last weekend - gates opened and people walked in freely.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I suspect that my Catwoman outfit might give my antics away as I enter from the Upper West!
  • Options
    Markg2004 said:

So all of West Lower is closed except ST Holders. That's the way to run a football club Katrien. Close stands as you don't like the customers/scared of them!

Bet Target20k are happy!

I think Target 20k refers to the number of seats that will be available in the ground.
  • Options
    First and last game of the season for me.....now where should I sit?
  • Options
    TEL said:

First and last game of the season for me.....now where should I sit?

anywhere you like Tel :wink:
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Markg2004 said:

New developments regarding this.

"Right the [ticket office] lady said season ticket holders will be able to sit in the seats it's when people request to buy seats it's coming up unavailable"

Pointless then. As its not exactly hard to move...
    Yep. I just think there's more in this than we know. I don't see what other reason they'd have for marking the seats as unavailable. Unless it's like a double bluff and they wanted us to expect there'd be netting so people would sit somewhere else where it's easier to deal with pitch invaders. Feel like a conspiracy theorist at the moment.
    If we sold out every week it makes sense. This season I have been able to sit pretty much where I want most matches. So it there are lots of empty seats behind the goal then people will simply move there ... unless they have a load of stewards making sure people sit where their ticket is for, which would be all but impossible to enforce.
    and expensive.